Thread: Mum (bear) rescues cub from Garage

Default Mum (bear) rescues cub from Garage

DCUK
    Can't ytpe or roopf read

If you didn't know better you'd swear that was a human inside the cub skin from the way it's playing around. Mind ewe I wouldn't have like to be the person filming that.
    Malc

...Hear me now from the Invisible Opera Company of Tibet...

I think Judy Coover acted with the utmost care and consideration and still had the presence of mind to film it too.

Ta for posting the link PP, it made me smile
    Rob.

Default Mum to the rescue.......

I love these stories and the video puts the top hat on it. I also smiled on seeing the cubs antics.

In stark contrast to this feelgood story this morning when on my way to Stirling ,just past the Gargunnock sawmill
    and just around a bend ,i came upon a police vehicle sitting on the carriageway with its blues on and as it was in my lane
    i had to give way and stop to let oncoming traffic through.
    When i pulled past i saw a young roe buck sitting calmly with its
    head held proud and still velvet clad antlers crowning him.His eyes were glazed and dulled.
    Sadly one leg underneath him was out at an unnatural angle and i presume the police awaited the attendance of someone to
    end the wee beasts life.
    There was nothing to smile about in this ,this type of scene is a very common occurence on our roads these days.On a thirty mile journey i
    saw two dead fox cubs a leveret and two adult hares many pheasants and many rabbits also.Roe were there also with three adults and one of this years...
    about the size of a hare.There was one cat.What is hard about looking where you are going and being a wee tad alert to what you are doing?????
    An angry willie
    "Every action of our lives touches on
    some chord that will vibrate in eternity"

Edwin Hubbel Chapin

While I understand your frustration Willie, it is not always the fault of the motorist. I once hit a deer while driving a Suzuki Super Carry ( at well below the 30mph limit due to the road and bends) the deer ran off but to this day I have no idea if it was really okay. It had lept out of a dense wood straight into the road on an uphill bend, after an hour of looking for it and getting over the shock I continued home.
    Yesterday I saw a dead fox cub on the downhill side of a bridge, whoever hit it would not have had much chance to avoid it or stop, I guess it depends on where one is and the conditions that prevail.
    Sadly our beloved animal friends do not learn the Green Cross Code. Rob.