Thread: Access Arrangements Being Posted on the Canoe England Web Site

Default Access Arrangements Being Posted on the Canoe England Web Site

I got this response from Kevin East at Canoe England to my enquiry.

Hi Doug,
    Thank you for your enquiry. Access Arrangements are being posted on the Canoe England web site at:
    http://www.canoe-england.org.uk/waterways-and-environment/waterways-information-service/access-arrangements/

The page is currently in build and compiled from a combination of links to the Canoe England regional web sites that post these details and separate documents provided by the Regional Waterway & Environment Teams. Some verification of information is required before a complete listing of arrangements will be available.

Regards

Kevin East
    Waterways and Environment Manager
    Canoe England

Doug Dew
    "The best is yet to come" My Father

Quote Originally Posted by dougdew99 View Post
    Hi Doug,
    Thank you for your enquiry. Access Arrangements are being posted on the Canoe England web site at:
    http://www.canoe-england.org.uk/waterways-and-environment/waterways-information-service/access-arrangements/

The page is currently in build and compiled from a combination of links to the Canoe England regional web sites that post these details and separate documents provided by the Regional Waterway & Environment Teams. Some verification of information is required before a complete listing of arrangements will be available.

Regards

Kevin East
    Waterways and Environment Manager
    Canoe England

Pathetic response.

Very lame.
    I read the agreements, did I miss something? they really don't say anything at all.
    The only bit I picked up on was "You should be a member of a recognised club or association", next thing you won't be allowed to walk in your local park unless you join the ramblers!

Jon.
    The SotP Wedding
    Selway Fisher Peterborough 15' - 21Kgs
    FU-BCU Level 2 (Owns a canoe and gets out there and enjoys themselves)