Thread: For sale Palm Ocean 4 pocket BA, Woodgas Stove and DDTravel hammock

Default For sale Palm Ocean 4 pocket BA, Woodgas Stove and DDTravel hammock

I have for sale 2 Palm ocean 4pocket BA's with 3pockets on the front and 1 large pocket on the back for hydration bladder. The BA's are rated at 50 n and sized 79 to 86cms chest size.
    Both BA's are in good condition I would like 35.00 each posted payment paypal or 60.00 for both to one address

I have a Woodgas LE camp stove this is a good brew stop stove it was bought as a spare and only used once as back up
    the stove is all stainless steel and comes with battery pack + 2 batteries , cross bar pot stand, handle and carry bag. I would like 30.00 posted payment paypal.

I also have a DD travel hammock new and unused this was bought as a spare and never used the size is 2.7 m .x 1.45 m. I would like 35.00 posted payment paypal

I have photo's of all the above but for some reason I am unable to post I will be pleased to send pics by email if you are interested .All the above are in good condition and have been stored indoors

thank you for looking cliffc
    Last edited by cliffc; 21st-March-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Hi Cliffic
    I'm interested in the stove as I am in need of a new toy. Can u pm me some pics?

Cheers
    Charlie

Sent pm on travel hammock

cheers

Paul

Travel hammock now sold to phj123

Thank you paul

regards cliff

woodgas stove now sold to charles conolly

thank you charlie

regards cliff