Thread: Canoe film/documentary sticky in Media forum?

Default Canoe film/documentary sticky in Media forum?

I wondered if it might be an idea to have a sticky at the top of the media forum where people could post links to canoe related films and documentaries. Theres a thread containing links to a couple of great ones at the mo (on pirogue and birch bark canoe making), but they tend to disappear within forums after a week or two. Would be nice if there was somewhere where all those great Bill Mason ones, etc could have a link posted.

Here's a link to the thread fredster's referring to.

If it has a place of its own and you can already find it, why would it need a sticky?
    May the gentleness of morning, greet your silent passage through endless waters...

May all your winds be gentle. And for ww - May it rain the night before.

I suppose what I would like is a thread containing all the different clips people have found. There have been a fair few posted over the years surely? Nice to sit and work one's way through them. For instance, there was a link to an excellent one recently about a couple canoeing right across Canada. Instead of having to do a search a few months later I could just go to the sticky and (as long as someone had added it) there it would be. Easy!

Actually, it might not need to be a sticky, but how about a section somewhere on the site that was like a library of canoe related films/documentaries etc. It would be a handy resource.

Journal Entries

This is a good idea. So here is the thread http://www.songofthepaddle.co.uk/for...687#post390687
    John

Now doing for dog owners what I inflicted on canoeists
    www.DogWalkBloggs.com

Thanks John, I'll start loading a few on.