Thread: Posting PDF files

Default Posting PDF files

I've got a document/diagram that's been produced in Microsoft Publisher (an old 98 version) If I want to post it on here can I convert it to a PDF file and then proceed the usual way via Photobucket.
    Thanks,
    Paul.
    Just goin with the flow

Short answer: Yes.

Thanks Bernard. I didn't want to spend ages faffing around if it wasn't going to work in the end. It's a good job someone knows this kind of stuff. Thanks again. While we're on **** computers my laptop (vista home basic) sometimes won't complete shutting down. At night I do the usual shut down sequence and leave it to load updates if it wants etc. then sometimes in the morning it's still saying it's shutting down. So I have to hold down the start button to switch it off. wotsgoinon
    Paul
    Just goin with the flow

Vista eh? /shivers/

To be honest, I have no idea why Windoze sometimes decides not to complete a shutdown.

If you want, I can send you a file that'll use a utility from Microsoft to shutdown and force-close applications. It might solve your issue.

Thanks again Bernard. It's behaving at the moment. I think it knows I've been talking about it. If it starts playing up again I'll let you know and try your download thingy.
    In a previous work life I used Macs and they just did what you wanted them to do when you wanted them to do it. They're too flippin pricey though.

Cheers,
    Paul.
    Just goin with the flow