Thread: 1 or 2 man tent Wanted 3 or 4 season

Default 1 or 2 man tent Wanted 3 or 4 season

I need a small(ish) tent and like Terra Nova, Mountain Equipment, TNF,Hilleberg and Vaude. Think of me if you have one in the attic gathering dust

Hi, I've got an Exped Vela Extreme in reasonably good condition that is not likely to get used anymore as I now have a GoLite Hex3.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers

Jon

I have a Macpac Minaret I was going to stick on ebay. If you are interested in this, pm me.. http://www.buachaille.com/p1914-2-18...aret-2005.html
    Roads.....? Where we're going, we don't need roads...!

Hi, i have 2 tents that i would like to shift from a cancelled trip.
    1 is a MSR Micro zoid 1 person 3 season tent that weights all up 1.3kg!! it comes with a MSR footprint as well so can be pitched fly only and footprint or just the inner i would like 100 to your door.
    I also have a MSR Zoid 1 1 person 3 season tent inc MSR footprint its the same as the above but slightly bigger weights in at 1.5kg i would like 110 to your door.Both of these tents have never even been taken out of there travel bag! so are absolutly brand spanking new with tags.
    If you go to www.outdoorco.op.co.uk and follow it to the MSR tents you will get a good look at them.

I also have a TNF cats meow sleeping bag in regular left hand zip its still "virgin " 85 to your door.
    Many thanks for looking

Thumbs up

Thanks for taking the time to let me know about the tents guys but none of those are quite what I'm after, sorry.

I've been spending an unhealthy amount of time checking out all the options and keep looking doey-eyed at the Hilleberg Nammatj 2 GT because it is obviously very well made and also has a big vestibule area which I think I will probably need for my kit.

Anyone out there got one?

6. Default vela extreme tent

Hi Jon,

are you still willing to sell the extreme tent? could you confirm if its the 1 man version or not? cheers, dave

Quote Originally Posted by backpackbrewer View Post
    Hi Jon,

are you still willing to sell the extreme tent? could you confirm if its the 1 man version or not? cheers, dave
    Hi Dave,

Yes it is the 1 man version, I have just tried uploading the pdf on it not sure if it has worked. if not I will pm you details
    Attached Files Attached Files

Journal Entries

Attachment seems fine

Just remember new members cannot reply to a PM until they have 3 posts. Might be an idea to Pm them an email address that can be used.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here