Thread: Bushcraft UK

Default Bushcraft UK

Can anyone help me as I know there are a number for bushcraft UK members that are sotpers too.

Ive tried to join several times (3 I think) but have never recieved the confirmation email you need to complete the registration. I have sent a good few messages through contact us to see what the issue is but I have never had a reponse that way either?

Does anyone have regular contact with the people who run the forum that could help?

Thanks

DanDan

It's not working just now anyway.

Nick

monkey_pork is offline a wind age, a wolf age - before the world goes headlong Super Moderator

I'd e-mail one of the Mods over there, and see if they can have a look at it for you. Not sure why it's offline, but there are any number of reasons why sites get a bit of outage of course.

It's being discussed a little on BB, but nothing conclusive has come out of it (so far).

Nice woods on the holding page I must say, makes me look forward to spring.

Even without your activation email you should still be able to send PMs from your accounts. I would send PM's to Tony, Shelly and some of the Mods. Tony or Shelly should be able to activate your account manually.
    John

thanks all i'll try the above.

DanDan