Thread: British army Arctic sleeping bags

Default British army Arctic sleeping bags

HI all

On a previous thread I was pointed to british army arctic sleeping bags a a good coice for 4 season use and suitable for someone my size.

Does any one know the suitable size or dimensions for these sleeping bags. I have only ever seen medium and large advertised (how large is large?) is there an extra large?

I'm about 6' 1" and about 22" to 24" wide at the shoulders not taking into account wearing winter layers etc...

Quote Originally Posted by DanDan View Post
    HI all

On a previous thread I was pointed to british army arctic sleeping bags a a good coice for 4 season use and suitable for someone my size.

Does any one know the suitable size or dimensions for these sleeping bags. I have only ever seen medium and large advertised (how large is large?) is there an extra large?

I'm about 6' 1" and about 22" to 24" wide at the shoulders not taking into account wearing winter layers etc...
    Hi
    I have one of these bags I am 6' and wider than most in both directions and I have found the large one to be fine. Don't forget these bags are designed for guardsmen who are normally quite large.

thanks rob

Default just bought on ebay

I just got one on ebay - large and brand new for 38 inc postage thats cheeper than most of the used ones. hes got one left that he hasnt put on ebay yet. if anyones interested you can contact him through his ebayshop http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZsweeks01

only connection to me is I just bought one and thought it a deal worth mentioning