Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hi after talking with John over the weekend i decided to register, what i have read on the forum so far is informative and already i am planning my first river trip Drymen Bridge to Balmaha as im going to be at Loch Lomond Easter weekend. I explained to John i have taken a slightly different approach to open canoeing...instead of the canadian canoe option i paddle a perception vista, a touring canoe. As a newbie with basic skills from kayaking back as a school boy and other times i have messed around on open water id like to start to do more river trips, so anyone willing to offer a little coaching either open water or rivers or indeed just going for a paddle some time id be very happy to tag along. Regards Steve.

Hi Steve

Glad you signed on. If you keep your eyes on the meet up and social section I am sure there will be a trip to suit you. If not you can post a note of any trip you are going on and see if anyone wants to join you.

You could pop along to the Inchcialloch meet during the day if you want as well to put names to some faces.
    John