Thread: Pyranha Fusion

Default Pyranha Fusion

With Number 1 son now left home and with no interest in canoeing, this great kayak sees no action and it seems a shame. Pyranha have now replaced this with the Fusion 2, but I can't see any real differences. In very good condition, and comes with a spray deck and kayak paddle. Looking for 300.

Name:  fullsizeoutput_26.jpeg
Views: 246
Size:  124.0 KB
    Name:  fullsizeoutput_27.jpeg
Views: 234
Size:  194.6 KB
    "Oh, Eeyore, you are wet!" said Piglet, feeling him.Eeyore shook himself, and asked somebody to explain to Piglet what happened when you had been inside a river for quite a long time.

Hi Tyro... you'll find the size moulded into the hull behind the hatch. Also, you might say what the seating arrangement is - there was a basic spec (can't remember what they call it) and 'Connect 30', which is a higher spec. Either way, it's a fair price for one of these.
    I'm at that difficult age... somewhere between birth and death.

Duck Feet,

Thanks for the comments. I can't find a size moulded in the hull, but I would assume it is a large to fit me in. The owners manual is equally silent, with the only actual information being the serial number. The spec. appears to be "River Tour" from the foot rest arrangement, but then it also has the thigh grips which don't seem to be part of the river tour spec, but are part of the Connect spec.
    "Oh, Eeyore, you are wet!" said Piglet, feeling him.Eeyore shook himself, and asked somebody to explain to Piglet what happened when you had been inside a river for quite a long time.

PM sent

Ewan

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Eton on the banks of the River Thames between Windsor and Slough

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Feet View Post
    Hi Tyro... you'll find the size moulded into the hull behind the hatch. Also, you might say what the seating arrangement is - there was a basic spec (can't remember what they call it) and 'Connect 30', which is a higher spec. Either way, it's a fair price for one of these.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    Duck Feet,

Thanks for the comments. I can't find a size moulded in the hull, but I would assume it is a large to fit me in. The owners manual is equally silent, with the only actual information being the serial number. The spec. appears to be "River Tour" from the foot rest arrangement, but then it also has the thigh grips which don't seem to be part of the river tour spec, but are part of the Connect spec.
    The original fusions didn't have a size moulded in (I know - I have one, and our club bought some of the later ones) They subsequently made a larger one (L) and a smaller one with a circular hatch (S) . This is therefore the same size as the newer (M) Fusions.
    Fran

Photobucket stole my sig