Thread: Hou 14 Red - Burton DE15 - 650

Default Hou 14 Red - Burton DE15 - 650

Red (the fastest) Hou 14

Fantastic flat water canoe. This has the optional wood trim which honestly could so with a rub down and oil but is in solid condition. There is also a kneeling thwart for solo use and sailing thwart and mast foot for an endless river pole sale fitted. Laced at either end for airbags which I will include in the sale. I can include a paddle to get you on the water if you want/need it.

This has been a great do it all canoe but I have recently invested in a new boat and this has to go as I have run out of garage space! There are scratches on the hull and general wear and tear on a boat which has been used. However no deep scratches through the outer layer of the hull and no splits, dents or repairs.

650 collected from Burton on Trent DE15 area or I could potentially deliver to Poole or Frimley areas as regularly travel there.

Photos - https://photos.app.goo.gl/UZVoTR8HUte1D3su2

Happy to answer any questions.

thank you for your interest
    Duncan

Default Hi Dunc

Hi Duncan I sent you an email last night -
    Rgds

Quote Originally Posted by dunc View Post
    Red (the fastest) Hou 14

Fantastic flat water canoe. This has the optional wood trim which honestly could so with a rub down and oil but is in solid condition. There is also a kneeling thwart for solo use and sailing thwart and mast foot for an endless river pole sale fitted. Laced at either end for airbags which I will include in the sale. I can include a paddle to get you on the water if you want/need it.

This has been a great do it all canoe but I have recently invested in a new boat and this has to go as I have run out of garage space! There are scratches on the hull and general wear and tear on a boat which has been used. However no deep scratches through the outer layer of the hull and no splits, dents or repairs.

650 collected from Burton on Trent DE15 area or I could potentially deliver to Poole or Frimley areas as regularly travel there.

Photos - https://photos.app.goo.gl/UZVoTR8HUte1D3su2

Happy to answer any questions.

thank you for your interest
    Duncan

Sold pending collection. Thank you

Collected and on its way north to a new home. Many thanks big shug hope the drive back north went smoothly.