Thread: any meets?

Default any meets?

Hi,
    we are back after a very very long absence. (Just checked and it was 2007 when we joined)

Is there any meets going on that we could go to with our kayaks and /or canoe? Anytime after the 16th Sept. Happy to travel most places and camp/stay but we are in the Midlands area.

Sian xx
    Last edited by siany711; 8th-September-2019 at 06:34 PM.

When you say you are back did you have a previous account? If so I can merge your old and new account to save confusion and keep all your posts together.
    John

Hi, it would probally help if folks knew where you from

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    When you say you are back did you have a previous account? If so I can merge your old and new account to save confusion and keep all your posts together.
    Yes i did but didnt post much.. Oh it wasnt 2010 it was 2007.. We did go on a big meet/ camp out with a load of people and new a few from here. please merge if you can.. I was called Sian n Nige... It wouldnt let me sign up with this name again as there was already someone with that name on here lol.

Join Date21st-July-2007Last Activity15th-June-2011 02:19 PM

Hiya,

I didnt put where we are from as we are willing to meet up at most places and camp/stay away if needed. But we are in the Midlands. I will go and edit the post xx