Thread: Pyranha S6

Default Pyranha S6

Hi

So I am new to this and i have bought myself a new toy. However i want to give it some love and refresh the interior as it is sound. I have looked all over but I can't seem to find new interior/outfittings for the S6.

Is there anyone that can either give me a guide or let me know what other brands/parts that i can use as new seats etc?

thanks

Hello and Welcome!

This forum is mostly open canoe orientated, though kayaks are very welcome! You might, though, find more people who know answers to your question on UK Rivers Guidebook.

EDIT: Oops, see you've already found that one!
    Paddler,blogger,camper,pyromaniac: Blog: Wilderness is a State of Mind

Paddle Points - where to paddle

Hi AmyCB,
    It's an interesting choice for a beginner to kayaking & canoeing as it's a white water playboat ... still can be loads of fun. I own 2 Pyranha S8s of similar vintage.
    You won't be able to get a new seat or fittings for the boat ... some things you may be able to adapt. You'll see the foam on the seat says "No Step" ... so don't stand on the seat as if you do and break it you won't be able to get a replacement seat.
    It looks pretty tidy and perfectly usable as is, so go out and have fun with it
    Last edited by Potty Paddler; 11th-August-2019 at 09:44 PM.
    DCUK
    Can't ytpe or roopf read