Thread: Karitek Easy load rack for sale

Default Karitek Easy load rack for sale

Seeing that one of these has just sold on here reminded me that I have one sitting in the garage gathering dust.
    If it sells I may regret it as I get even older and weaker and find I should have kept it .

Anyway, this one is designed for vehicles up to 2.2 metres high and is made to fit on roof bars, not roof rails, although I guess it could be adapted for roof rails.
    It has 4 clamps that clamp to the roof bars and they will accommodate up to 3" depth bars, so if you have Thule wing bars it will not fit as those are just over 3". However, I'm sure if you contact Karitek, they send you clamps that will fit your bars. I found them to be very accommodating when I bought the rack as I had really odd roof bars at the time.
    There are end stops with tying points for straps on the bars and the useable width between those stops is approx 45".
    As said in the previous advert, these are currently 511 new, so as in that sale, I'm asking 350 as well.
    That's not including postage as I have no idea how much that would be because of its length. I'm guessing approx 20 but if anyone has an interest, I'll get a definite postage price.
    For collection , the rack is situated near Bridgwater in Somerset.

Thanks for looking.

I underestimated the P & P, it's 35 with DPD, mainly due to insurance.
    Last edited by OLD MAN; 21st-June-2019 at 05:00 PM.
    Nin Wanakiwidee Tchiman