Thread: Loch Lomond Islands Sunday 30th June

Default Loch Lomond Islands Sunday 30th June

I'm planning a paddle around some of the islands in Loch Lomond probably from Aldochlay, but open to suggestions. It looks as if the weather will be OK so it should be an experience rather than an adventure! I'll be taking my trusty Helios inflatable, some lunch and a storm kettle. You're welcome to join me for some or all of the day. I have a fair bit of experience on lochs and rivers but can't guarantee to rescue anyone.....

Should be a good paddle. I’ve not paddled from Aldochlay in years as the parking fills up quick. The islands were also getting busy but I do often think about an early morning paddle there. Unfortunately I can’t make the Sunday. I’m hoping to do an overnight trip from Balmaha on the Friday though so am getting out at least.
    John

I might be able to get along to this in some fashion. Will keep in touch by PM

Ian
    I like canoes ......

I really need to make an effort this year too, paddling has been sadly lacking. If the weather isn't too much of a drag I'll try and pitch up... hmm that sounds more non-committal than I intended... I'll confirm on this thread

Mid-week update, Saturday is looking like a much better paddling day.... Yup I'm hitting Saturday, MK have the kettle on around 10... smashin'
    Last edited by Chainsaw; 28th-June-2019 at 04:26 PM.
    Cheers,

Alan

I think it’s best if I withdraw from this one. Other commitments are taking over ��.
    I like canoes ......