Thread: hi long time since i ave been here

Default hi long time since i ave been here

hope you are all fine . reason im on here is I have a 55lb thrust motor and 12 volt system with a variable speed controller & battery also steering rods. its to heavy for my sit on top kayak but it would fit onto the back of an open canoe for those long hauls . know its not the selling part of the forum but cannot seem to access it , anyway I want 80 if any one needs it get in touch on facebook Ian bun Warren hope to hear from one o you guys

Hi Bun, glad to know you are still with us. It seems a long time since I met you at Lough Ken.

The reason you can't post in the classified section is that you need to be a paying member to gain access to that part of the forum.
    Big Al.

Only when the last tree has died
    and the last river been poisoned
    and the last fish been caught
    will we realise we cannot eat money.
    ~Cree Indian Proverb

hi al I'm dong a lot better feeling better about myself hows you . I am also selling my sit on top. with outriggers that could . would be perfect for an open canoe . have a look on you tube bird of prey outriggers for Canadian canoe If you know of anyone who would benefit from them they can pick them up all I want is the money for the crab floats