Thread: Wenonah Jensen on the auction site

Default Wenonah Jensen on the auction site

Not sure if it's proper form to give a heads-up here (it doesn't conflict with anything currently in SoTP classified), but there's a nice looking Wenonah Jensen on that well-known auction site (9th March 2019... for anyone who gets too excited, but doesn't see this until 2021!).

I have no association with the seller, other than a rather tenuous one of also owning a Wenonah.

Thought there might be a more appreciative future owner here, than on ey.
    I'm at that difficult age... somewhere between birth and death.

this isn't the BBC lol...……..is there a link?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by mayobren View Post
    this isn't the BBC lol...is there a link?
    Didn't think there was any need for a link - but if viewers (sorry, Members ) go to the well known auction site (this sounds like the Antiques Roadshow) and type in 'Wenonah' and 'Jensen' I think they'll find it's the only one on there.

Funny enough that had occurred to me, but after 30 minutes of searching still couldn't find it hence the request above. Now found it on eBay (yes, no one died when I wrote the word ebay). And here's the link https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jensen-18...edirect=mobile

Also advertised on UKRGB here

I always find it funny when people avoid eBay links. Not sure of the reason. I’m quite happy to see them as the Skimlinks add on you get a note about when you follow the link means we get a small commission if you follow the link and buy something. Not going to be enough for me to retire on but does help cover the server costs a bit without resorting to actual adverts.
    John

Lightbulb moment if we had a thread where you could post a link …..then follow it and then buy wot you were going to buy anyway...…….SOTP would earn the odd sheckle?...…..does SOTP get owt for Amazon?

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    I always find it funny when people avoid eBay links. Not sure of the reason.
    Actually, I'm on 10% and didn't want to let on. Don't tell anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by mayobren View Post
    Lightbulb moment if we had a thread where you could post a link …..then follow it and then buy wot you were going to buy anyway...…….SOTP would earn the odd sheckle?...…..does SOTP get owt for Amazon?
    We used to get something from Amazon but then I think they changed their rules. We also get commission from a range of other places but I prefer to have it run as a sort of bonus thing when people post links they would usually rather than driving people to certain sites which may or may not be the best option for them.
    John