Thread: Hi from Andrew from Uxbridge

Default Hi from Andrew from Uxbridge

Hi good morning group. I'm Andrew. Recently purchased a Hou prospector. Aiming to get back into canoeing after having a very long time off, was due to do 4star assessment but life or in the way many years ago. Recently paddled in Fort William and also the River Wye just before the big flooding last year. Hopefully see you on a trip soon in and around Windsor area. Also have a family place which is metres from the River Shiel and Loch Shiel so will be off exploring there in August.

Welcome. Not sure there is a lot of chance of me meeting you on a Windsor trip but maybe on one of your Scottish adventures. Either way looking forward to seeing some bloggs of your trips.
    John

Hello and Welcome!

Hope to see you on the water sometime, there's a fairly active SE based bunch on here.
    Paddler,blogger,camper,pyromaniac: Blog: Wilderness is a State of Mind

Paddle Points - where to paddle

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    Welcome. Not sure there is a lot of chance of me meeting you on a Windsor trip but maybe on one of your Scottish adventures. Either way looking forward to seeing some bloggs of your trips.
    Sounds good...looking forward to paddling the shiel out to castle tioram...been to this area all my life but only walked the area not actually paddled it yet

I've been seeing your posts about paddling the wey which isn't too far away from me so may see you soon

Welcome

Not too far from you in Greenford. Often paddle the Grand Union (Paddington Branch)