Thread: Brazil: Rivers for Canoeing between Corumb, Bonito, Iguaz and Braslia?

Default Brazil: Rivers for Canoeing between Corumb, Bonito, Iguaz and Braslia?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBR View Post
    �� I'll be glad to personally reply by email anyone who is planning to paddle here in Brazil. No problem with posting my email address. Thanks G! I'll check the English page as soon as I get home... Ubatuba right now ! ��
    Hello,
    Me and a friend are going for a canoe trip through Pantanal in September 2019. After that, in October, my wife will join us in Corumb. We want to travel to Bonito (Snorkeling) and Iguaz Falls. The flight home will go from Brasilia. Is there any nice river for 2 to 5 days of paddling along the route with bus service from the end to the start point? Perhaps even with canoe rental? We are 3 Persons in this time, my canoe is only good for 2.

Greetings from Berlin, Michael
    Last edited by Spartaner; 8th-February-2019 at 12:29 PM.

Hey

You may want to send Tony a PM, not sure how often he drops in to the forum these days. I'll try and get his attention for you via Facebook.
    Paddler,blogger,camper,pyromaniac: Blog: Wilderness is a State of Mind

Paddle Points - where to paddle

Hi. Long time since I logged into sotp.... Thanks Mayo for the Facebook comment.

Hi Michael, greetings from Brazil.

There are hundreds of great river to paddle in the area you're visiting. But for only a few days, I'm not sure it will be easy. I mean, easy for me to help you with canoes etc. I live pretty far from the area (1400km).

Let's get in touch by email or WhatsApp. Find me at www.companhiadecanoagem.com.br

We will find a way to get a nice trip in a nice river.
    Tony BR
    www.companhiadecanoagem.com.br
    www.canoacanadense.com.br/english.htm
    Past 20 years teaching Biology!
    Next 20 building Canoes!!!

Mal , not Mayo.... ��
    Tony BR
    www.companhiadecanoagem.com.br
    www.canoacanadense.com.br/english.htm
    Past 20 years teaching Biology!
    Next 20 building Canoes!!!

You might find this link useful https://www.braziladventuretours.com...ing--in-brazil regarding canoeing in Brazil. Plus it is cheaper to rent property in Brazil https://tranio.com/rent/brazil/ sometimes than to book a hotel, in your case it will depend on quantity of dates in total for the upcoming stay.