Thread: Swift sheerwater for sale/carbon/kevlar

Default No longer for sale

Due to recurring back problems i have decided to put up for sale my swift shearwater 16ft carbon kevlar open canoe i purchased it April of 2017 from Austria and greg on the forum picked it up for me,i have probably only used it a dozen times so it is in top condition it has been stored in garage all the time,please look on swift canoe web site for spec this canoe only weighs approx 16kg the green paint at waterline added about 4lbs to its weight of 34lbs total, you can lift it with one hand, it has very light marks on left hand side this is because i mainly exit from this side the underside is as good as dam it mint condition it has been washed inside and out after each use and this shows in its condition first to see will buy as you can see from pictures,i paid 3,940 euros for it about 3500 +150 to get it shipped to uk, i have original purchase receipt for buyer,i want 2300 ovno for it, this is a bargain and a rare opportunity to purchase this superb canoe without the hassle of getting one to uk,the canoe is in lowestoft suffolk and would require collection as i will not ship can be collected any day of week.

IMG_1045 by terry le-cheminant, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr
    Last edited by fern; 27th-January-2019 at 05:59 AM. Reason: no longer for sale

What a shame you have to sell it. That's a lovely canoe and although many people won't appreciate the fact - that's a bargain for someone. Swifts are nice boats
    Good luck with the sale.
    Nin Wanakiwidee Tchiman

I wish I hadn't seen this! It would be one of the few boats I'd use over my outlander. But having bought a pack raft and ordered an apache 14 in the last four months that's my boat budget used up for some time ahead...