Thread: British Canoeing website - says i don't have a membership

Default British Canoeing website - says i don't have a membership

I have just logged onto the British Canoeing website only to discover that i don't have a license I registered back in Feb 2018 registration 306518.

Does anyone else have a similar problem? thinking its a website issue perhaps...

Maj

Checked mine and it looks fine. Give them a ring, the staff are usually very helpful.
    "Oh, Eeyore, you are wet!" said Piglet, feeling him.Eeyore shook himself, and asked somebody to explain to Piglet what happened when you had been inside a river for quite a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    Checked mine and it looks fine. Give them a ring, the staff are usually very helpful.
    Thanks for checking tyro, I will call them.

Maj, did you get a membership card come though in Feb ? (I had to chase mine on renewal)

Maj, things like this are to be expected with BC! They probably just forgot to add something to your record. Ring or e-mail them with your number.

Quote Originally Posted by bigyellowtractor View Post
    Maj, did you get a membership card come though in Feb ? (I had to chase mine on renewal)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal Grey View Post
    Maj, things like this are to be expected with BC! They probably just forgot to add something to your record. Ring or e-mail them with your number.
    Colin, Mal i got a confirmation email but i dont seem to recall getting a card. I was thinking of upgrading my membership so when i take my friends out, they are covered. Will give them a ring.

Colin, hope the leg is feeling better

Maj

Quote Originally Posted by silverbeard View Post
    I was thinking of upgrading my membership so when i take my friends out, they are covered. Will give them a ring.
    I didn't know there were any membership options that might allow that. Let me know what you discover.

Quote Originally Posted by silverbeard View Post
    Colin, hope the leg is feeling better
    Much. Went to fracture clinic yesterday; all the bony bits are where they should be :-)

My license was due renewal the beginning of last month. They emailed me that in accordance with my DD mandate they would be taken for a family membership (80) on the 1st. This was confusing as when i set up the mandate it was for single paddler, as the wife very rarely paddles with me

I canceled the DD and emailed them saying that it was only me that canoed, and that this needs to be changed.

I have had no reply and the wife and me have received new membership cards and checking on the site, im paid up for another year.

Technology
    Simms ..