Thread: 1st Thursday of the month Evening Paddle a day early October 31st - Basingstoke Canal

Eton on the banks of the River Thames between Windsor and Slough

Default 1st Thursday of the month Evening Paddle a day early October 31st - Basingstoke Canal

SO - actually the last Wednesday of the month evening paddle.

Going out on a limb here, and kicking the thread off.

Who's up for a paddle on the Basingstoke Canal, starting out from the Barley Mow, to paddle up to St John's Castle at Odiham.
    Fireboxes, tarps, etc. optional. I'll be taking mine and a sleeping bag, and thus in all probability will paddle back to the Barley Mow the following morning.

I'm hoping Bonarmbj will be the first to respond in the affirmative, with possible elaborations on shenanigans that may occur.
    Fran

Photobucket stole my sig

Fran,
    I can't think of anything better than 'starting off on a limbo for the last Wednesday in October this year'.....just count me in!

Intend now to be traveling' and paddlling rather cast-iron heavily for this one....So, those now planning to come along....you will need to provide your own serviettes, mug, KFS (AKA Eating Irons) and be quite flexible, as far as the serving up time goes...... and don't forget, it's Halloween OK!

And if we can find some suitable wood, there will be some limbo going on!
    Keep yer paddles wet, and powder dry....

MB

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((( ((º>
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

I could be up for this. As it's a "school night", I'd have to see how I'm fixed nearer the time but will try to nail it down with some notice.

A little concerned now that I may have 'conficted' with a few other paddlers here for this weekend in question, but Mayobren did (unintentionally) stick 'a spanner in my 2018 Halloween spokes' by having a Hallowsceen gathering on the weekend 2/3rd November.....

But,, he did post first!.....

So, for those of you, who like me who are very much accustomed to The Six P's of Planning....but, very much regularly have to endure the final three of those P's!

I hope to keep this particular meet kinda' low profile if that's OK with all?....So as not to upset anymore good people here!

Ain't making that promise with the food though!

Life's too short for that kind of promise!

Looking forward to getting out again soon...

It's been a while since my last trip.....
    Last edited by Bonarmbj; 6th-October-2018 at 11:07 PM.

MB

Quote Originally Posted by Bonarmbj View Post
    A little concerned now that I may have 'conficted' with a few other paddlers here for this weekend in question, but Mayobren did (unintentionally) stick 'a spanner in my 2018 Halloween spokes' by having a Hallowsceen gathering on the weekend 2/3rd November.....

But,, he did post first!.....

So, for those of you, who like me who are very much accustomed to The Six P's of Planning....but, very much regularly have to endure the final three of those P's!

I hope to keep this particular meet kinda' low profile if that's OK with all?....So as not to upset anymore good people here!
    Hah. I'm very sure that the intention with the Hallowscreen weekend was for it to be a destination for all the usual Hallowe'en paddlers, and even surer that everybody hoped you'd be there. The fact that Hallowe'en and Bonfire Night are squeezed towards the same weekend this year is the problem. Won't be the same without you, and Fran, but it'll be something.

I probably can't make anything midweek that week, hence conferring with Fran so she could post this, instead of the monthly Thursday as you in turn earlier suggested. BUT, there is a chance, just a wee glimmer. So who knows who you might find out in the darker parts of Hampshire that night!

Mal,
    It's probably best now that I go paddling in Tibet, or maybe around the Kamchatka Peninsula for a few weeks or so, until Halloween's well and truly over!

Fran,
    Many thanks for going out on limb here, very much gutsy.. and very much appreciated!
    You'll have enough on your hands with the Windsor Fireworks Evening.So, don't worry about Halloween OK! By this time next year.... I'll be a little bit (LOT BIT!) more organised!

As for the Wey paddle on the 1st November goes...I now plan to come along on.....and very much dressed as I was for the Halloween evening, the night before, you'll all just all have to bear with it!
    Last edited by Bonarmbj; 9th-October-2018 at 12:32 AM.

MB

Mal,
    It's probably best now that I go paddling in Tibet, or maybe around the Kamchatka Peninsula for a few weeks or so, until Halloween's well and truly over!

Fran,
    Many thanks for going out on limb here, very much gutsy.. and very much appreciated!
    You'll have enough on your hands with the Windsor Fireworks Evening.So, don't worry about Halloween OK! By this time next year.... I'll be a little bit (LOT BIT!) more organised!

As for the Wey paddle on the 1st November goes...I now plan to come along on.....and very much dressed as I was for the Halloween evening, the night before, you'll all just all have to bear with it!
    Now I'm just confused. There isn't a Wey paddle on the 1st as far as I'm aware - this Wednesday paddle replaces it.
    Fran

Photobucket stole my sig

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    Now I'm just confused. There isn't a Wey paddle on the 1st as far as I'm aware - this Wednesday paddle replaces it.
    Fran, you're correct. This paddle on 31st is THE paddle.

Funnily enough, I may actually make this after all, depending how the gods of mapping roll the dice!

Referring now to my previous post above....forget all of that, right now!

I'm now very much up for....

So, count me in for this one Fran!

I'm sure that'll be Spooktacular, as per usual!

Time now then I suppose to initiate 'The Halloween Victims list'...

1. Count Von Fran
    2. Moonshine Mal
    3. Barking Bonarmbj
    8....etc, etc, ect!

Coordinating timings and details to follow.....

MB

Excuse my excitement here Fran,but probably bsst now to refer to this trip as: 'The Paddle on Wednesday 31st October 2018 ....with fangs for the Memory!'
    That works for me!
    Last edited by Bonarmbj; 15th-October-2018 at 02:41 AM.

MB

For those of you not able to make the Hallowscreen bash, much like myself, then this might just be the ticket for you! With the option of just popping along for the social occasion. or even stopping overnight in the cold and the damp with Fran, Mal & I just for the company!.....

Presently now working on a decent menu for the night in question, with promises of a true cast-iron cooked barnstormer!

If Halloween is meant to scary, right!?

Then I want some commission! "Grrrrrh!"

In the mean time now......a paddle down to Odiham Castle, St.John's Castle, on the evening of the 31st of October...Halloween!....starting off from the put-in at Winchfield Hurst, at a yet now to be confirmed time - might now make for a good evenings paddle out, with an option of either stopping over the night, or paddling back in the morning mist! (Or very much words to that effect! )

Personally speaking. I like the sound of both options!

So, here's my first hoot for another night at St. John's Castle...

....and the second one now , just for the record..... Many wouldn't give this much!

So, what's cooking up at the Devil's Kitchen this year then?

Just the usual fire and brimstone...with a decent dessert!

Which goes well with a little creme fraiche and a sprinkle of Mexican Spices!

Maybe this year we might even see you there?
    Last edited by Bonarmbj; 17th-October-2018 at 01:45 AM.

MB

It's just a little midweek meetup madness, if you dare!

(With a park-up & walk in option!)

MB

Cheers Mark.

I won't be able to stay overnight this time, as I probably need to be halfway up the M1 by early the next morning!

We'll be there but we also can't stay overnight so our plan is to put in at Tunnel Lane paddle up to the Barley Mow meet up with everyone else and paddle back to the castle, that way we only have a short paddle at the end of the night.
    Andy & Angie

Quote Originally Posted by ALG View Post
    We'll be there but we also can't stay overnight so our plan is to put in at Tunnel Lane paddle up to the Barley Mow meet up with everyone else and paddle back to the castle, that way we only have a short paddle at the end of the night.
    Andy & Angie
    That sounds like a good plan actually. I was thinking of maybe doing similar from Colt Hill. Time will tell!

That option of mine to 'stay overnight, or paddle back in the morning mist' wasn't much of an option was it! - My apologies! I'll put that down to too many hours spent at work that day, and coming home brain dead!

With further liaison now with Fran, there will of course be a more detailed plan posted soon. Which will very much cater for those who just wish to come along for the Halloween paddle, and a few laughs along the way, and be back home in time for the obligatory 'Tea & Medals!'

Farn & I will most probably depart Winchfield Hurst sometime after lunchtime on Wednesday 31st October - and no doubt, be dressed appropriately! and thereafter, get things set-up at the Castle in advance....
    With a hot Halloween meal and a welcome drink ready and waiting for all, just after sunset as the resident bats start to fly! - Could it get any better than this!? - Let's hope so!

Moonshine Mal,
    With Fran & I now making up the advance party....Your mission now, should you decide to accept it, is to rally the evenings Goulash Gathering of Paddlers,at whatever the chosen put-ins, and channel them down that Canal of Doom that evening.... (and obviously, back again a little later ...) to meet their fate! Or, as it may happen, a massive cast-iron cauldron full of hot bubbling Brunswick Stew with Beef Brisket and Rabbit, with buttered crusty bread rolls to accompany.. (No 'chip-in' fees required for this one, but will happily accept bottled beers or seasoned firewood in exchange... All to be shared with the kitchen staff, naturally, as we'll be spending the night there! )

Countess Von Fran,
    I believe now that zee trap is set and zee victims vill come! (We better now come up with a decent plan! )
    Last edited by Bonarmbj; 18th-October-2018 at 08:52 PM.

MB

Seeing now that it's the 60th Anniversary of Blue Peter , I just couldn't resist this one!

"So,here's one that I made earlier!"

Without any rabbit or sticky back plastic!

"Get down, Shep!"
    Last edited by Bonarmbj; 18th-October-2018 at 11:48 PM.

MB

Not too bad for a second attempt huh?

Let's just hope and pray now that the third attempt, now due, actually works! - On a wing and a prayer!

"Round 'em up, Mal!"

A Halloween Paddle on the Basingstoke Canal might just be the tonic!.......
    Last edited by Bonarmbj; 18th-October-2018 at 11:45 PM.

MB

I'm salivating at your photos Mark.
    Looking forward to it!
    Fran

Photobucket stole my sig

I'm afraid I'm going to have to bail on this and I'd already started getting my camping gear together :-(

2018-10-21_08-16-47

Quote Originally Posted by bigyellowtractor View Post
    I'm afraid I'm going to have to bail on this and I'd already started getting my camping gear together :-(

2018-10-21_08-16-47
    I see crutches and a walking/rocker boot. Your point is??
    Fran

Photobucket stole my sig

2018-10-21_08-16-47

oh dear, speedy recovery BYC

Isee crutches and a walking/rocker boot. Your point is??

AlthoughI have a “walking” boot, I'm advised not to bear any weight untilthey've had another look once the swelling has reduced a bit.Hopefully it's not too messy and will be a relatively fast recovery(I do normally heal unnaturally fast)

Quote Originally Posted by silverbeard View Post
    ohdear, speedy recovery BYC

CheersMaj

Well after the last run this looks like fun, I am up for the overnighter and trip down the "Canal of Doom" hope to bring Graham down as well.

Hope the leg improves with speed BigYellow,

Cheers Nick

I see crutches and a walking/rocker boot. Your point is??

Although I have a “walking” boot, I'm advised not to bear any weight untilthey've had another look once the swelling has reduced a bit.Hopefully it's not too messy and will be a relatively fast recovery(I do normally heal unnaturally fast)
    Ah, sorry - I remember how frustrating it is to be confined - my comment was tongue in cheek, remembering how I went paddling with a walker boot on following an operation on my foot. You have my sympathies - hope you're back on the thwart soon.
    Fran

Photobucket stole my sig

Ah, sorry - I remember how frustrating it is to be confined - my comment was tongue in cheek, remembering how I went paddling with a walker boot on following an operation on my foot. You have my sympathies - hope you're back on the thwart soon.
    Don't worry, as soon as it can bear weight without blowing up like a football and making me whimper like a sick puppy, I'll be out and about :-)

BYC,
    I Hope that injury wasn't caused by tripping over any loose tent pegs in preparation for this trip!

If all of your toes haven't all gone rather blue to black before Christmas,then there's a good chance of another meet-up upon the 'Canal of Doom!' ..before it becomes the 'Canal of Festive Activity!'

I feel pretty much now to blame, for not previously describing, or indeed explaining the true force of nature that Fran really is!

Nothing stops in her in her way, absolutely nothing!

She's a true Pathfinder!

She cuts her own individual ways through the woods...

We just follow!

Nothing stops this lass....

Absolutely nothing!

Where there's a Fran.......

There soon will be a way through!

What more can I say, eh?

Apart from maybe, who's now coming for Halloween Supper at St.John's Castle on Wednesday 31st October?

Due to the fact that this Halloween Gathering is midweek , and that most /many may have to be back at work the next day....I have a few options right now of a hot cauldron meal, cooked there on the spot, being served either at 1730, 1800 or 1830hrs...All reasonably early, so that those not wishing to shivver the night over, have a chance of getting home early-ish ...to catch up with the latest Bake -Off or Dance Off thing that's going off on the telly right now! - I caught a little bit if each this evening and quickly went out and bought some firewood for a future night out!
    Last edited by Bonarmbj; 24th-October-2018 at 02:18 AM.

MB

On a serious note now....for those of you now planning on coming along...

Rather than me state what time this, that and the other is occuring....can you please let me know, by posting here, what time dinner would best suit you that evening, bearing in mind that a paddle back to Winchfield Hurst will take an hour and half....even after the last After Eight!

I ask you all this because this proposed Brunswick Stew of mine , with all of it's whistles and bells, will take me a good few hours to knock into shape!

MB

I was considering this excursion, but due to the fact it my better halfs we have other arrangements .
    Simms ..

Fran,
    Having just got home from 'another day in the saddle', and re-read my recent postage above , I feel now that I may have overstepped the mark as far as manners go, and now owe you a sincere apology, for not asking you, the host, personally what time you would like the stew ready for in the first instance. Sincere Apologies Fran.

Hope to make contact with you by telephone tomorrow (which is now today already ) to tie-in a few co-ordinating details... which is sometimes rather difficult when working the hours that I do!

Whatever though, I'm very much now looking forward to this trip, as the weather now gets a little bit more chilly with a good chance of some swirling mist on that old 'Canal of Doom' - Which of course, will then naturally justify a decent (off the ground ) open fire!

Last point now ...
    I will naturally need to get to the Castle in advance, to get things set up, and get that stew very much in order.....and happy now to set off alone, and get it done. So, if you want to meet with those now coming along, at Winchfield Hurst and paddle down as a group, no worries! I'll have the Hot Chocolate / Hot Bloody Mary Soup / Winter Punch or Tea and Coffee choices, ready and awaiting!

Simms,
    Where are you when I need you! - Happy Birthday Karen!

MB

P.S.
    There's always a post-script!

In the mean time now, I will need to know, as a rough estimate, the number of those now wishing to come along... and indeed try some of that Brunswick Stew, with all of it's whistles and bells, and thereafter, some Poached Pears in Red Wine & Brandy....with a little Creme Fraiche and Cinnamon spices!

Best now that I reach for my hat & coat!

I'm gone!

Having spoken with Mark on the phone, we think that we should offer dinner at 6:30 pm. If that is too early for you, please post below, and we can come to a compromise which suits the majority. Mark and I don't have work on the Thursday, so are easy, but wanting to cater for those joining us after a day at work, and also those who need to not stay too late because of work in the morning.
    Please add your name to the list of attendees and give your preferred feeding time. 🧛 🦇

1. Barking Bonarmbj - flexible
    2. Stygian Fran - flexible
    3. Moonshine Mal
    4. ALG
    5. Angie
    6. Nickout
    7. Graham
    etc
    etc

💀
    Fran

Photobucket stole my sig

Simms,
    Where are you when I need you! - Happy Birthday Karen!
    Mark,

You know how to make a "Crab" feel guilty , karen says "thank you".

It's been a busy year with family, but next year we'll be more organised.
    Simms ..

Looks like things are starting to shape up in true Bristol fashion for this trip!

With flexibility now being the keyword, as Halloween now closely approaches, I have the Apparitional Aperitifs, The Main Curse and a Dessert to Die For!...All now restrained, and under control....and ready to unleash on the evening in question!

So, if you fancy, or even dare to paddle out on the Basingstoke Canal on the evening of Wednesday the 31st of October 2018.....Halloween 2018!
    What better a place than to put-in at 'Winchfield Hearse' and join the party!

MB

A quick traffic update now...

There is now no access to Pale Lane south to the Barley Mow put-in, due roadworks on the A323 leaving Fleet towards Hartney Witney...the road is now closed....

On 31st Oct 2018
    - on the night very much in question! - the road Eastbound from Crookham village through to Winchfield will also be closed! - (This is just like being back at work!)

So, if you are intending to put-n at The Barley Mow, at Winchfield Hurst, or indeed join Fran & myself on Wednesday morning... (Fran is a 1030hrs departure OK with you?) you will need to approach from Hartney Witney, Winchfied or various exits off of the A287 Farnham road.....

Thinking now, that if it wasn't the candles shining some light, it would have been all doom and gloom here!

Fran,
    Judging by the lack of response so far, I reckon now that we're going to eatin' Brunswick Stew with BBQ Beef Brisket, and then some... from here on until Christmas.... 2019!

I'll bring some doggy bags!
    Last edited by Bonarmbj; 28th-October-2018 at 11:52 PM.

MB

p.s.
    Have 8 bowls, spoons and mugs now packed....So, if nobody turns up for this one, it really will be a true Halloween experience!

Let the mists start to swirl on in....

MB

Fran, Mark

although i can't join you in the evening, i will try and pop in at lunch time and say hello.

all the food pics are making my mouth water!

Maj

Fran & Mark

Graham and I will be turning up, we will be a bit late so we might put in at Colts Hill about 5:00 bearing in mind the issues around the Mow and then paddling up. We intend to stay for the duration as neither of us have to be anywhere until late Thursday afternoon.
    Graham has cake ! What else?

Cheers Nick

We’ll be there, going to put in at Tunnel Lane and paddle up to the Barley Mow and back to the castle
    Andy

I will be there, but as timing is not going to be very predictable, start point and method of travel are flexible! Still trying hard for the 18.30 suggested serving time, please tell all other users of the M1 to get out of the way!!!

If running early, intend to start Colt Hill. If running late, might just nip in from the Tunnel Lane bridge.

It now looks like everything's back on track!

Fran and I now intending to depart Winchfield Hurst at 10am tomorrow morning, arriving thereafter at the castle just before midday - with a rolling Halloween Dinner being served from 6.30pm onwards... (Hope this suits the all )

The Menu?...Oh, yeah, sorry!....
    A Warm Mug of Pimm's No. 5 Winter Punch on arrival - with hot or warm non-alcohol infused drinks also available! (Mugs will be provided, but I want 'em back OK! )
    A Hot Bowl of Brunswick Stew with BBQ Beef Brisket & Chestnuts served with a Buttered Roll & selection of Chilli Sauces.. (Unfortunately, no rabbit this time - it legged it! ) (I want the bowls back an' all! )

......and then, if you're not entirely stuffed at this point.

A Pear poached in Mulled Wine & Brandy, all 8 of them now presently marinating and chilling in my kitchen fridge as I now tap away, to be served on the evening in question with Brandy Snaps, Sponge Fingers, Bonfire Cake and some of that damned awful tinned evaporated milk, and a generous sprinkling of Cinnamon Spice to compensate!

I was hoping on doing some Pumpkin Devilled Eggs to accompany the punch, but time has not been on my side for this one.... and to be honest, just the above so far has maxed me out as far capability goes!

No more excuses....

We'll see you there!

(Bring firewood!)
    Last edited by Bonarmbj; 30th-October-2018 at 09:41 PM.

MB

The good news is that a long day today has put me a whole city ahead of schedule. So long as the M1 plays ball tomorrow afternoon...

Mal,
    As far as the M1, and as many others go, it's the Thursdays and Fridays that tend to be the worst, and you know that - just prepare for the worst, and it'll be a breeze!

The reason I'm back again right now, is because I was just thinking 'Chestnuts'....I have a vacuum packed & a frozen bag all now ready to put into the stew, but no 'real' ones .....and there's a cast-iron chestnut roaster presently now sat in the car outside keeping No.18 and Oswald the Plastic Owl company!

So everybody, if you happen to chance by any real Chestnuts en route to your chosen put-ins, or late night walk-ins..then please grab a bag or two and bring them along!

The sight, sound and smell of Chestnuts being cooked over an open-fire, at night as the temperature drops, next to a spooky castle...will very much keep our minds off of the torrential rain forecasted for later that evening!

MB

Well, no roasted chestnuts over the fire unfortunately, but better still, no torrential rain overnight!

Fran, many thanks indeed for organising this trip and a chance to once again get out there in the wild outdoors & misbehave!

One day soon, I might grow up...

But not today!

Not when you guys have just so kindly carved the apple heads for the evening punch! (One found this morning, carved like a skull - fantastic! Who did that?....Brilliant! )

Once again Fran, thank you for organising this trip and putting up me with continuing to use these opportunities to burn the beans, until one day I get it right!
    Cooking it all now on a wing and a prayer.....I'm no expert, and this is only the 3rd time that I've fired this one up....hope you all enjoyed it.

If not, then I'm sure there will be other upcoming trips in the future, and opportunities thereafter to help me sort this one out! (and I'll be glad of your help/tips! )

In the mean time Fran....keep on organising the trips and I'll keep on working on the props to go bring along!

Just to add a little ambience to the evening....

No need to insert a smiley here - just more punch!
    Last edited by Bonarmbj; 1st-November-2018 at 10:49 PM.

MB

Just a note to say thanks to Fran and mark for a great outing -
    I hope the pictures come out as this is my first attempt!

If it works this the chef at work all hallowed up!

Cheers Nick

Massive thanks to Fran for the organising, Mark for yet another wonderful meal by the fire, and everybody else who turned up on a dark night to sit in the grounds of a haunted castle.

I had a lovely, if surreal, paddle back to the car on my own, in the dark, wearing a skeleton mask, with only an evil pumpkin for company...

I would like to add our thanks to Fran and Mark for organising and hosting a very enjoyable evening at the castle and to meet a few new faces as well. It was a new experience to paddle the canal in almost complete darkness and silence later on as we headed back to the swing bridge but one we hope to repeat in the coming weeks.

Angie and Andy
    Last edited by AngieC; 8th-November-2018 at 12:12 AM.

Pics on the evening now whittled down to just a mere 60 or so...with a blog now very much on the horizon!

It was a fun evening, that flew by far too quickly....which means we'll need to do it (or something very similar) again, and soon!

It's great to meet kindred spirits!

.....and nice to get out again!

MB

Nice to see that you're going for pedestrian safety Mark, with sharp points facing forward!
    Is there a law about carring spears on top of cars?
    Last edited by jeff-d; 9th-November-2018 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Spelling

It's Halloween Jeff!.....would you expect anything less, from me!

Personally speaking, I think that the sharpened forward facing 14' rooftop punji sticks matched the below 'out of shot' Boadicea front wheel trims just perfectly!

With best regards,

​Vlad....

Unfortunately, I've been working non-stop since last Sunday afternoon, with now only a day and a half before a little respite....and a chance then to post a promised blog of this trip. With the pics now whittled down to a final 40!

MB

Fran,
    There was a chance yesterday to post this blog, but unfortunately I got waylaid by a 5hr Goat Curry in my back garden! ....you know how it goes!
    So, I'm very much back to square one once again, though in this situation - the pics are now ready and I'm a little more experienced in the sorcery of Goat Curry! (Which can only be a good thing right!)

Will strive hard now to post this promised blog, with all that happened.....
    Beyond this bridge of doom that day and the subsequent evening that followed......

The experiences of which......

No. 18 may never recover from!

Well, not until next year anyway!

MB

Mark, where do you buy your goat meat from ??

Mark, where do you buy your goat meat from ??
    From where the British Empire has finally come home to roost....

From an Afghan Butchers Shop in....Aldershot! ( Don't ask me to say that three times quickly in succession - especially not on Burns' Night, reet! )

There was a time when I used to struggle to find the ingredients back home to knock-up something that I had tasted abroad whilst serving in the military...these days I don't have to go too far to find them, which is good news, but, as much as I try, my efforts are still not as good as the treats that I have tasted around the globe! - But, I'm working on it!

MB

Where about's in Aldershit is that ?

Are you buying specific cuts or just a pile of various diced up bits ?

Station road....
    Just opposite the Buddha Convenience Store and the Gurkha & Barah Jewellery shop...next to the Hafeez Halal Sweet & Spicy Cafe....there you go fella! Precise co-ordinates now given!

Al Makkah Halal Foods....these guys on the corner, are just spot-on for any of your upcoming canoe camping recipes!!

"Now listen to me you benign muckers (Al Makkahs! ) we're going to teach you soldering....The world's most noblest profession, and when we're done with you, you'll be able to slaughter your enemies like civilized men!" As best said by Sean Connery in the film... 'The Man Who Would Be King '....

Probably not everybody's cup of tea, I know, but just another one that has moulded my opinion in life, along with a lot of other stuff.... along the way.!

Such as... fresh Garlic & Chilli sauce.... with everything!
    Last edited by Bonarmbj; 23rd-November-2018 at 02:14 AM.

MB

Cheers Mark

we're going to teach you soldering....
    Hmm, as an electronics engineer I can do soldering. Perhaps you meant to say soldiering

which is entirely different!

Smile

Now I have worked out how to get my pictures to post I thought I might demonstrate by showing the chef at work ..