Thread: Canon Digital SLR camera outfit

Default Canon Digital SLR camera outfit

SALE AGREED

I have a digital SLR outfit and accessories that I no longer use. If I sold all the bits separately on Ebay, I could probably make more for them, but to save myself trouble, I offer the lot for 100 to anyone who will collect from Dumfries.

All in working order, but if you have any specific questions, or want photos, then please ask.

Canon EOS 1000D Bought new Feb 2009
    -- with body cap, original instruction book & 3 CDs that came with it

Lens 1: Canon EFS 17-85mm, image stabiliser. Bought used about 2011, my main working lens. With lens hood, 2 Hoya filters, front & rear caps.

Lens 2: Canon EF 50mm, f1.8 II. Bought new about the same time as the camera, seldom used. Hoya clear filter, front & rear caps.

Batteries: Original Canon, 1 unbranded compatible with several years use, 1 Duracell compatible bought about a year ago and never used.

Chargers: Original plus compatible spare.

External flash: Canon 420EX. Bought used for a project, rarely used. With extension cable and mini tripod stand.

Padded holster case, no strap.
    Last edited by maryinoxford; 26th-September-2018 at 07:47 PM. Reason: update
    Not in Oxford any more...

That's an excellent little starter set for somebody wanting to try a DSLR out. Hopefully somebody will spot this and snatch it up.

If you don't do Facebook Mary, I'd be happy to share it on the SOTP group there for you, if you want, it might widen your catchment; there is a slightly different collection of folk there. As well as us usual suspects! It would just point folk at this thread.

Thanks, Mal, I have a buyer. (Two, in fact, but first come first served). I've sold a couple of things through here previously. I find that if I ask less than market value, I can get someone to come and collect, which suits me better than slogging through the Ebay process. I'm more interested in finding a home where my unused kit will be appreciated, than squeezing the last penny out of the market.

I am on Facebook, but never thought to look up the SOTP group there.
    Not in Oxford any more...

Glad it will find an appreciative home! I can't fully describe how much moving up to DSLR has rewarded me in my photography, so glad somebody from here will get to do the same.

I didn't even know there was a stop Facebook group! Where has that been hiding!

Crow is offline こんにちは。私はカラスと私はスコットラ ンドの出身で す。
    Journal Entries

I think there was a big campaign against it over data leaks and privacy breaches. That was earlier in the year.

Here comes the future and you can't run from it
    If you've got a blacklist I want to be on it

Crow Trip Log