Thread: FOR SALE 2 x Perception Triumph 13 SOT Kayakes

Default FOR SALE 2 x Perception Triumph 13 SOT Kayakes

We have reluctantly decided to sell out kayaks due to a shoulder injury that will not get any better over time. Paddling aggravates it so they have to go.

All the specs at in the link to the Perception website here - https://www.perceptionkayaks.com/eu/es/node/597

They are still current models and the colours are Seaspray and Sunset. We have had them for 3 years and had some great times paddling in open water, lakes rivers and around coastal waters. They handle a bit of chop with ease and cut through the water well. They are quiet with very little water slap and ideal for getting close to wild life.

I am looking for 300 each and this will include the paddles and seats. Can sell separately.

They are in excellent used condition, with no big scratches or marks.

The boats are currently in Market Harborough Leicestershire, will be in Lincoln this coming weekend and then back to Market Harborough (They are kept in our motorhome and travel where ever we go!)

I have tried several times to upload a photo, but failed. I can email what photos I have to anyone interested.

Thanks
    Sandra

That`s a good price, have you tried advertising on any kayak angling forums, not sure if I can link to them but but any anglers that are afloat would know the site and they are well recognised as an excellent angling platform and a good paddle.

Ttanks for the info. I will check out the fishing site.