Thread: Marsuders autumn meet in somerset

Default Marsuders autumn meet in somerset

12-15 October or any part thereof. Paddles on the Bridgwater & Taunton Canal / River Parret or maybe Tiverton (Grand Western) canal. Good campsite (Doolittle farm North Curry Somerset) with loos and showers and some hookups. Static vans / shepherds hut may be available. Dogs and children at site owners discretion. (Depends on site occupation at the time) Usual fee 10 per night. This weekend is also on Facebook paddles as an event. Please do not book on both pages or Uncle Albert will get very confused.

Brilliant for me Uncle A. Returning from France on Thurs the 11th. EHU for me if poss. Not sure Helen will be back from Canada to join us but am looking forward to meeting up with some Marauders again. I'll bring the marshmallows!

No problem Sheila if you want to see who else is going and have face book, then find the page paddles and ask to join, but so far you are one of about seven of us going.

Dave

Hi Dave. Hope you'll see this message as I 'm not on the paddles facebook page. I did ask to join but no reply as yet. Can you please book me and my campervan for fri 12 and sat 13 with EHU if poss. Just me joining you as Helen isn't back in time. Order some sunshine please, oh... and no wind that weekend! Sheila

Hi Sheila, can't seem to find you on Facebook to add you to the paddles group, if you can send me a friend request I will add you in.
    Cheers Stewart

Hi Stewart. A Facebook search for Sheila Humbert should have found me on facebook. My profile photo is me with Spiderman in Hollywood! Can't send you a friend request as I don't know your surname.

Sheila you are on the list to go and I have asked for Hook up on the site
    I have also sent you a facebook friend request as Dave Goodwin (Yes I know everyone thinks I am called Albert!!)

I’m in

Quote Originally Posted by pete View Post
    Iím in
    Supersonic. !! See you then then Mr Pete!