Thread: Sea Kayak - Wilderness Systems Cape Horn 150 - 375

Default Sea Kayak - Wilderness Systems Cape Horn 150 - 375

I haven't paddled this boat for over ten years and Mrs Patterdale is making noises about parking her car in the garage this winter so need to get rid of stuff as my motorbikes and open boats are not living outside!

I bought this new about 12 years ago when I got too big to get in and out of my Nordkapp's cockpit.

It is made of a fairly heavy duty roto-moulded plastic of some type - the photos make it look a bit shinier than it is as I had just washed off the cobwebs.

Usual scratches from launching and landing but no damage to worry about......it is built like a tank anyway.

Neoprene hatch covers are in good condition - boat has been stored indoors always.

Rudder works just fine from two sliding pedal/foot rests.

It is no longer made but well regarded in all these reviews - you will note that every user has sealed up the day hatch as it leaks - I did the same after one trip and the boat was watertight ever after..... https://paddling.com/reviews/product...orn-150-kayak/

I have struggled to work out a fair price but looked at the Perception 15 which is 799 new and come up with an asking price of 375

Collection from near Kettering.

A ship should not ride on a single anchor, nor life on a single hope - Epictetus

Reduced to 300 before resorting to flea bay.
    A ship should not ride on a single anchor, nor life on a single hope - Epictetus

One last go to shift it before eBay - it would cost me almost 50 to fleabay it anyway.

Sea kayak for 250 - collection Kettering - better pic attached