Thread: White Water Inflatables, anybody else using one?

Default White Water Inflatables, anybody else using one?

Hi All, the wife and I had a great weekend on the Dee and the Trywerren paddling our Gumotex K2. The K2 is rated up to class 4 so we braved it and had a run through the Serpents Tail, and survived, and I did a solo decent of Bala Mills in the K2 as well.The only thing is, it's quite lonely out there, and then there's the gentle humour from the solids " Hello Ducky ".
    As in the title, it would be nice to hook up with some other like minded people who were up for some Grade 2/3 fun runs in the south of the country.
    Mike

So, to answer to my own question it's seems I am the only one out there in an inflatable white water kayak, no wonder it's lonely Still more room for us I suppose.
    Were hoping to be brave enough to try the Dart loop this winter, we did the lower Dart a couple of times, so it's a step up for us. Hope to see some of you out there, give us a " Hello Ducky ", if you see us, and you can't miss us, a bright red out of control "bouncy castle" coming at you.
    Mike

I wouldn't worry about it, who cares what you're paddlin' if you're enjoying yourselves. And it is an open canoe biased website I guess, and maybe this means we're all jealous of the G4 capability of your bouncy castle!

If you’re on Facebook look up WW canoe group .. lot of WW canoeing going on .. introduce yourself you’ll soon find folk to Paddle with .. I personally wouldn’t have a problem boating with folk in quality inflatables like you own we have in the past
    Last edited by pipster3; 16th-September-2018 at 04:58 PM.