Thread: Proof that I'm Still Dipping One!

Devon ..just up from the bottom and right a bit.

Default Proof that I'm Still Dipping One!

Hi all... not really a bloggage...

Just proof Beavers still enjoying the song...

Out of the Teign and down the coast and generally mucking about with me rod

A few small bass ( all returned ) and no blooming mackerel.

I hauled out onto a small secluded beach ...and got me tackle out.. skinny dipping!!

There's a few little beaches along the coast ...nice little haul outs.

Thank goodness my C100 has a massive blade... ...it got a bit windy!

It was so bloody hot... which I'm not overly keen on .... but lovely in the water
    Last edited by Teign Beaver; 27th-July-2018 at 07:01 AM.

You should invest in quick-drying kecks so you can maintain your modesty and not frighten the horses without the discomfort of damp underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Teign Beaver View Post
    Hi all...

...................A few small bass ( all returned ) and no blooming mackerel. ......................
    Hi TB, We were down on the Fal a couple of weeks back chatting to a local commercial fisherman, it seems despite conditions being perfect, the mackerel have failed to show all around the coast.. Same here in North Devon. Caught a small bass just off the castle (returned) on the first cast, then nothing. The turbulent weather this weekend might bring on a change.
    Paul
    Just goin with the flow

Good to see you out on the water, though glad you chose a small image size for the last photo!!!

Hi Adrian ..yes I have a perfectly serviceable pair of speedos+travel towel in a little dry bag ...always in the back of the motor!

Hi Paul... A local did say there were plenty of Mackerel about recently ...but not yesterday Yes a bit of low pressure is required perhaps...stir thing up!

Hi Mal... I have a bottle of eye bleach if required... I only took the shot to prove to the Mrs I'd been nuddy swimmin!
    Last edited by Teign Beaver; 28th-July-2018 at 06:57 AM.

I'm just pleased that I've avoided any jokes about beavers, dipping and paddle shafts. Oops.

Yes...all the innuendos are there...waiting... all I can say after seeing the full blown shot is... I need to do more exercise! :/

Stop Playing with yer' rod an show us yer' Mackerel!

Loved that intro pic, and them fish are in there somewhere....Bass an'all!

Love Teignmouth by the way, and treat myself to fish and chips on the beach every time that I'm fortunate enough to get there....

But getting out of town is damned hard work! (Just like everywhere else these days!)
    Keep yer paddles wet, and powder dry....

MB

`..`. ><(((( ((>
    `..`..`. ><((((>

Hello there Sgt. Major, yes getting about down here can be a mare. Parking in Teignmouth (well south Devon really) can really sap your will to 'carry on' .

For anyone wondering... I put in at Pollys steps slipway accessed via the docks main gate. 5 for 24hours and they put fresh buddleja leaves in the portakarsie every day!

Yes I'm very fond of Teignmouth and Shaldon.. When I was 20 something my plans were to meet a widowed loaded cougar with a waterfront house and a garage with a fridge to store peeler crab and lugworms in... oh to dream.