Thread: Algonquin Park Paddle, Canada

Default Algonquin Park Paddle, Canada

I just got back from a relaxing camping trip in Algonquin Provincial Park in Ontario, Canada. This is a huge park with nearly 2,400 lakes and numerous canoe route options. You can spend a week or two paddling it's scenic waterways, or you can just head out for a leisurely day paddle and enjoy the scenery and the wildlife. I've put together a short video, please check it out:

If screen above appears blank, please try clicking on this YouTube link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkkaQ2NH5SM

Cheers
    -Wayne
    Last edited by theonecanoe; 24th-July-2018 at 12:43 PM.

thanks for sharing wayne , I love watching various peoples videos from Algonquin park in Canada thanks again mate and stay safe...…..colin.

Really enjoyable video, thanks for sharing.

Coincidentally I just found your youtube site again when searching for advice on attaching cameras to canoes and found your simple DIY clamp idea. Are you still using that?

Quote Originally Posted by davidf View Post
    Really enjoyable video, thanks for sharing.

Coincidentally I just found your youtube site again when searching for advice on attaching cameras to canoes and found your simple DIY clamp idea. Are you still using that?
    Hey David, Glad you enjoyed the Algonquin video. Yes I still use that clamp. I made 3 or 4 of them and I always make sure I pack at least one of them when I head out because they are so versatile. -Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by theonecanoe View Post
    Hey David, Glad you enjoyed the Algonquin video. Yes I still use that clamp. I made 3 or 4 of them and I always make sure I pack at least one of them when I head out because they are so versatile. -Wayne
    Thanks Wayne, looking forward to making one in the next few days. David