Thread: 2018 August Bank Holiday on the Broads

Default 2018 August Bank Holiday on the Broads

Nick has pencilled in the weekend of the Bank Holiday, 25th - 28th August, to go to Barton Turf - no bookings yet but you're all welcome. Booking forms are at http://www.btac-services.co.uk/booki...rticipants.pdf (You may have to amend the text to get the days right)

Please note though that the site is in theory CLOSED up to the FRIDAY NIGHT to anyone except Scout and Guide groups, so most of you will need to plan to come in on Saturday. That said, I see no reason why people should not be able to stay into the next week
    (but not the following weekend as we have 100+ children in, with their parents)

Anyone who must come in before Saturday 25th will need to note:
    a) They will need a clean DBS check, and we'll need details at least 2 weeks beforehand so scout leaders can check if they want to.
    b) They will be camping in the front field and not permitted to move onto the main site until Saturday lunchtime
    c) There may be restrictions on access to the buildings, and we won't be doing any catering.
    An alternative may be to pitch on the commercial site in Neatishead, http://www.streethillcaravanandcamping.com/, but they may be fully booked.

Look forward to seeing you
    Cheers
    Simon & Sheila

Shortly to be found near The Wissey Norfolk

Thanks Simon,

I will chase along the bookings. Defintely Angelika and me.

Nick
    Get Paddling!

Blott

Following messages from Nick, and taking into account the absence of bookings, this is cancelled.

Simon