Thread: For Sale: Sevylor Adventure inc. paddles & pump.

Default For Sale: Sevylor Adventure inc. paddles & pump.

For Sale: Sevylor Adventure Kit - 140

includes:

- two-person Sevylor Adventure inflatable canoe
    - 2x inflatable seats
    - 2x single-blade paddles convertible to 1x double-blade paddle
    - pump
    - carry/storage bag
    - original packaging

in virtually as-new condition, only used a couple of times before I gave in & bought myself a hard-shell, but is a capable & fun boat! the above picture is obviously a manufacturer's shot, but I can pump up the actual canoe & take some pictures if there is genuine interest.

I can post at cost if really necessary, but it's around 12kg & I'm not sure it'll go back in the box! would prefer collection or can meet somewhere mutually convenient in the South East.

thanks for looking

I'm open to sensible offers via PM if anyone wants to make one before it goes on ebay

3. Default

Hi there, We might be interested in this if it is still available, and we're not far away so could pick up. We're definitely in the market for a two person inflatable but we think we'd want to use kayak style double paddles rather than the canoe style single paddles. Do you think that would work with this or are the seats too low/sides too high?

hi Muddyteeth,

yes, it's still available. I think it works better paddling with a two-blader from a seated position. the two single-bladed paddles convert to one double-blader.

Andy

5. Default

Hi Andy, Is there an option to use it as a one man, putting one seat in the middle, or are the seating positions fixed? If they're fixed do you just use the rear seat?

Quote Originally Posted by Muddyteeth View Post
    Hi Andy, Is there an option to use it as a one man, putting one seat in the middle, or are the seating positions fixed? If they're fixed do you just use the rear seat?
    I've paddled it solo from the front & rear seats without issue, although it's worth putting a bag or other weight in the front if you're paddling from the rear

this YouTube video will probably give you a better feel for the layout than me trying to describe it

Sold