Thread: Phone case/bag/pouch

Default Phone case/bag/pouch

I'm after a waterproof phone case that would allow me to see and possibly use my phone. T'internet has millions ranging from a couple of quid but I'd rather buy something on a recommendation.

Suggestions please

These are great. Phone still very usable, including camera and video. Taken quite a few swims in WW conditions and has been perfectly waterproof.

https://www.over-board.co.uk/waterpr...one-cases.html
    Matto

Ours was the marsh country, down by the river, within, as the river wound, twenty miles of the sea.

There's these as well who have always seemed popular. I have a couple but I've never got them wet or tried to use a phone whilst it's inside the pouch.

https://aquapac.net/store/
    Nin Wanakiwidee Tchiman

Iíve recently bought a Temdan case for my iPhone. Itís early days so I canít vouch for its longevity but the quality seems OK and itís working well so far. Itís reasonably slimline and is 100% waterproof. Best of all it only cost £15 rather than £50ish for a Lifeproof case.

Seconded on the OverBoard recommendation.

I've a Lifeventure one and its proven completely waterproof. PLastic is a little scratched now, so photos through it don't work well, but screen perfectly usable. Except when its raining, when it gets confused but suspect that's true of many of them.

I've just ordered an OverBoard one.

The Temdam ones are phone specific and they don't do one for mine.

I've got a few bits of Lifeventure stuff and it has performed as expected but the OB one was a little cheaper.

Too late for BYT but I've been using the one from Decathlon. Link

See below. Its easy to use, and I've taken a few snaps through it with reasonable results. At under £6 its a bargain.

Big Al.

Only when the last tree has died
    and the last river been poisoned
    and the last fish been caught
    will we realise we cannot eat money.
    ~Cree Indian Proverb

I've been keeping a phone in an ortleib A6 document pouch for years. Both on motorcycles and in canoes. I use the phone in it (dumb phone, no touch screen). It doesn't have such a chunky closure at the top as many of the others, just a roll-down and velcro thing.
    "I'm not getting in a boat which is DESIGNED to go upside down."