Thread: Esquif Zephyr for sale 950

Default Esquif Zephyr for sale 850

Esquif say : Super light with predictable performance, the Zephyr will put you in the fast track on the learning curve to whitewater fun and performance. The length and rocker was carefully chosen to optimise speed and tracking ability while still allowing responsive turns. Beginner to intermediate paddlers will be reassured by the initial and secondary stability. The chines allow smooth and controlled turns. The new Twin-tex material gives the performance of a stiff and light composite boat with the toughness of a polyethylene boat. The light weight pays off in acceleration, speed and of course on the portage trail. This is a versatile boat that will offer many advantages to paddlers of all abilities.

I say : I have never taken this boat onto whitewater and now I have kids I'm unlikely to do so. It's the top-spec, factory fitted outfitting and wood gunnels. There is some cat claw cosmetic damage to the micro foam seat and thigh braces and a slightly darker patch on the wood at the back, apart from that it's as it was when I bought it brand new. It's spent the last few years in dry storage in my garage. Selling it with the airbags as per the last pictures. I haven't even modified the thigh blocks as my legs fitted without cutting any of the factory supplied foam. Buyer collects or I may be able to meet 1/2 way in the South of England. PM me to enquire.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MandyB; 13th-June-2018 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Reduced asking price

Asking price now reduced to 850.

Over 2300 from http://esquif.uk/canoe.php?canoe=zephyr
    Last edited by MandyB; 14th-June-2018 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Extra information

Hi - whereabouts are you based?

Brentwood in Essex.