Thread: Hello from Newcastle

Default Hello from Newcastle

Hey my names Steven I've been lurking this site for a while but only just made my account. There is some amazing trip blogs on here and it really inspires me.

I've been paddling for about 2-3 years. I also love camping+hiking. Looking forward to some big adventures in the future.

Currently paddling a hou 16 but I'm looking for a second canoe suited to better solo use.

Hi there,

my my name is chrissi and my husband’s name is Matt! We live up near Ashington. We are both open boaters, used to instruct many years ago but now we are both rusty and just love to paddle for pleasure. Quite often go up to the Till, which is nice. So if you ever want some paddling buddies, give us a shout!

Chris and Matt

Hey I'm from stakeford near ashington. Love to use the canoe for wild camping. Just done a trip along our local river from morpeth to ashington. Always looking for some pointers on other rivers. We should organise a northeast meet. Anyway check out my video of a local river.
    https://youtu.be/8gRPh0XsYJc

cool video, never ran that section of the wannie yet.

Thanks. There was a lot of dragging. Think it will be pretty cool after a few days rain.