Thread: Loch Ba and Laidon Linear Bike, Boat, Train

Default Loch Ba and Laidon Linear Bike, Boat, Train

This weekend gone, I did the Loch Ba/Laidon Linear by packraft. Bike shuttle from Crianlarich to start, Bony trip down the river between the lochs, wild camp on Loch Laidon, rest of Loch Laidon and then the train back to Crianlarich. Grand trip! Many 360's now on google maps around the river bit which is very rocky. Drone video to follow.

Full Blogage here: https://www.veletron.com/loch-ba-and...ke-boat-train/

Just read your blog.....excellent stuff.
    I will check out your 360deg pix this evening.
    Thanks for posting.
    A ship should not ride on a single anchor, nor life on a single hope - Epictetus

Excellent trip. I did the top end of Loch Ba to break up the journey back from Arisaig last month - still to get the blog sorted. It is a fantastic place to paddle.

Fabulous.

For some time, I've been trying to convince a certain Pirate Crew member that Rannoch Moor is beautiful. I now have the evidence required! And you've proved the campsite I had in my head is as good as I hoped. Shame you had to mention the rocks...

Love the 360s. Did you know there's a weirdly dressed little bloke with a helmet on living underneath your camera!!!

A wee video of said trip:

https://youtu.be/l42EpNyD89c

Awesome, I was looking for vids of Laidon on Youtube last night as I'm planning on visiting there later this summer and found your new vid - many thanks for sharing!