Thread: Acortar DK-touring

Default Acortar DK-touring

¡Hola!
    Necesito ayuda para decidir sobre la canoa, la idea es acortar aproximadamente 1 metro en el centro, ya que mide 5,50 metros, al no tener trailer se complica el traslado, lo ideal es tener una distancia y peso que me permita cargarla sobre el vehículo (renault kangoo) para poder llevarla a los diferentes ríos y lagos, si alguien ya lo ha hecho, agradecere la ayuda o tener la idea de cómo hacerlo mejor, dejo una foto de la canoa, gracias!

Hello!I need help to decide on the canoe, the idea is to shorten approximately 1 meter in the center, since it measures 5.50 meters, having no trailer complicates the transfer, the ideal is to have a distance and weight that allows me to load it on the vehicle (renault kangoo) to be able to take it to the different rivers and lakes, if someone has already done it, I will appreciate the help or have the idea of ​​how to do it better, I leave a photo of the canoe, thank you!

I have seen people fit bulkheads to a wooden canoe then cut them into two or more pieces so they can transport the canoe then bolt them together when they arrive.

https://youtu.be/sW3eUgokv3Q
    "I'm not getting in a boat which is DESIGNED to go upside down."

Quote Originally Posted by stinkwheel View Post
    I have seen people fit bulkheads to a wooden canoe then cut them into two or more pieces so they can transport the canoe then bolt them together when they arrive.

https://youtu.be/sW3eUgokv3Q
    He visto personas encajar mamparos en una canoa de madera y luego cortarlos en dos o más piezas para que puedan transportar la canoa y atornillarlos cuando lleguen

(Hope that works!)
    Paddler,blogger,camper,pyromaniac: Blog: Wilderness is a State of Mind

Paddle Points - where to paddle