Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Swift Keewaydin 15 for sale

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    South Yorks
    Posts
    41

    Default Swift Keewaydin 15 for sale

    Reluctantly putting my Keewaydin 15 up for sale, in the carbon fusion layup with carbon Kevlar trim, weighing in at 27 lbs or 12.2 kg.

    In excellent condition with no chips or dents and has been stored undercover since new.

    Perhaps best described by Swift:
    “The Keewaydin 15 offers an unparralled balance of comfort and performance. The comfort comes from its shallow arch hull and moderate width. The performance comes from its enhanced tumble home and mid range waterline, making it ultra responsive when leaned or healed. Whether you are headed deep into the back country or around the cottage, the Keewaydin 15 will put you at ease, freeing you up to enjoy the beauty around you”

    Please PM if you’d like to see pictures or more detail.

    Thanks for looking,
    David

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The space behind your walls
    Posts
    335

    Default

    what kind of money are you asking ?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    S. Yorkshire
    Posts
    693

    Default

    If I had more space in the garage I'd be sorely tempted David! Why the sale, has the OC1 taken over?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The space behind your walls
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Pm sent

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lochwinnoch, Scotland
    Posts
    16,908
    Journal Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jag009 View Post
    what kind of money are you asking ?
    The listing should include a price. One of the few rules.

    id be very tempted by this myself but suspect the price will be more than I have in my canoe budget.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    South Yorks
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Apologies - Looking for offers around £2100 (represents a significant saving on replacement cost today of over £3200)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    South Yorks
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon G View Post
    If I had more space in the garage I'd be sorely tempted David! Why the sale, has the OC1 taken over?
    Thanks Gordon. Too many boats in the fleet at present and it needs to find a new owner who will enjoy it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    SW France
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Would somebody please hurry up and buy this so I can't.
    I'll just send a pm and look at the pictures then ... yeah, just the pictures :-)
    PM Sent
    MarkL
    www.canoemassifcentral.com
    Open Canoe hire/outfitting in the Massif Central
    ”We will make your trip work”



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bucks
    Posts
    6,828

    Default

    Keep your hands of Mark!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    SW France
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Cooper View Post
    Keep your hands of Mark!
    Actually could fancy adding it to my stock especially given I’m in the uk for another week or so and have space on the trailer having just bought 3 more NC SP3s for Canoe Massif Central. Oh yeah, and I’m adjacent to it too.

    Karma.

    Are you you doing the OCF this year Adrian?
    MarkL
    www.canoemassifcentral.com
    Open Canoe hire/outfitting in the Massif Central
    ”We will make your trip work”



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    SW France
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Cooper View Post
    Keep your hands of Mark!
    Actually could fancy adding it to my stock especially given I’m in the uk for another week or so and have space on the trailer having just bought 3 more NC SP3s for Canoe Massif Central. Oh yeah, and I’m adjacent to it too.

    Karma.

    Are you you doing the OCF this year Adrian?
    MarkL
    www.canoemassifcentral.com
    Open Canoe hire/outfitting in the Massif Central
    ”We will make your trip work”



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    S. Yorkshire
    Posts
    693

    Default

    If you do buy it Mark and fancy a midweek inaugural paddle I'm not far from this boat geographically and am probably free Monday, Wednesday and Thursday this coming week.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    SW France
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon G View Post
    If you do buy it Mark and fancy a midweek inaugural paddle I'm not far from this boat geographically and am probably free Monday, Wednesday and Thursday this coming week.
    I think that Adrian is in pole position for this one
    MarkL
    www.canoemassifcentral.com
    Open Canoe hire/outfitting in the Massif Central
    ”We will make your trip work”



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    S. Yorkshire
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
    I think that Adrian is in pole position for this one

    Looking at the long range forecast the water might be a bit crunchy - blizzards and -4C locally midweek. I think 'polar ' position might be more apt.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    S. Yorkshire
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
    I think that Adrian is in pole position for this one

    Looking at the long range forecast the water might be a bit crunchy - blizzards and -4C locally midweek. I think 'polar ' position might be more apt.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    South Yorks
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Boat sold earlier today.
    Thanksfor all the interest (and good natured banter in the PM’s...)

    Cheers,
    David

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bucks
    Posts
    6,828

    Default

    Thank you very much David. Nice doing business with you. Ì hope your daughter didn't get too bored.

    Mark, hi! I don't think I'll be making the OCF this year I have a trip to Canada shortly after and struggle to find the time available.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    SW France
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Cooper View Post
    Thank you very much David. Nice doing business with you. Ì hope your daughter didn't get too bored.

    Mark, hi! I don't think I'll be making the OCF this year I have a trip to Canada shortly after and struggle to find the time available.
    David, all the best.
    Adrian, Congratulations on the new purchase. I'm sure it'll suit you sir.
    Have a great trip over to Canada
    MarkL
    www.canoemassifcentral.com
    Open Canoe hire/outfitting in the Massif Central
    ”We will make your trip work”



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •