Thread: Do you own this bridge?

Crow is offline こんにちは。私はカラスと私はスコットラ ンドの出身で す。
    Journal Entries

Default Do you own this bridge?

"I stepped up on the platform. The man gave me the news. He said - you must be joking, son, where did you get those shoes?"

Crow Trip Log

hmmm funny... i was just looking for it the other day, couldn't remember for the life of me where i had put it.

I LOVE this stuff over there.... iirc from my legal studies many decades ago, "ownerless" lands in Scotland may well revert to The Crown by virtue of escheat - and this is the good bit - it reverts to "The Queens's and Lord Treasurer's Remembrancer"...... seriously, nobody could possibly make this stuff up....

Quote Originally Posted by sk8r View Post
    I LOVE this stuff over there.... iirc from my legal studies many decades ago, "ownerless" lands in Scotland may well revert to The Crown by virtue of escheat - and this is the good bit - it reverts to "The Queens's and Lord Treasurer's Remembrancer"...... seriously, nobody could possibly make this stuff up....
    We did make it up though, or should I say they did make it up. And while all this archaic tomfoolery may have a lovely romantic tinge from where you sit, it's not always such fun living under it!