Thread: Canoeing around Britain by Colin Skeath

Default Canoeing around Britain by Colin Skeath

On Monday 24th July, Davis Gould-Duff and I paddled our Swift Temagami canoe into Strontian on Loch Sunart, having completed the first ever circumnavigation of the British mainland by open canoe. Our voyage took 86 days and covered 2,064 miles along some of the most beautiful and dangerous coastline in the world. Read our story here: https://joom.ag/4C4L/p36
    Peter Tranter
    Editor
    ThePaddler ezine

A great adventure - but how can I zoom in (in order to read the text) and be able to turn the page, without having to zoom in again ?

I have the same problem with the Canoe England online mag

I had the pleasure of meeting Colin, listening to his talk and other stories and generally groveling at the ulster canoe festival last weekend.

Some story, some achievement. Definitely worth reading it.
    MarkL
    www.canoemassifcentral.com
    Canoe outfitting packages in the Massif Central

I presuming you mean on a phone, in which case if you have zoomed in then just keep swiping the page and it auto goes to the next page in standard size.
    Peter Tranter
    Editor
    ThePaddler ezine

Ahhh apologies, you mean staying zoomed in? I'm sorry but I don't think you can stay zoomed in after going to the next page.
    Peter Tranter
    Editor
    ThePaddler ezine

Quote Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
    I had the pleasure of meeting Colin, listening to his talk and other stories and generally groveling at the ulster canoe festival last weekend.

Some story, some achievement. Definitely worth reading it.
    What he said. We all enjoyed listening to the story of the trip. though I think most of us struggled to comprehend the enormity of it, especially the big crossings! Well worth a read. Colin also happened to be a very nice chap.
    Covering as many malmiles as possible before being distracted by the pub!

Paddle Points - where to paddle