Thread: For Sale: Karitek Easy Load Roof rack

Default For Sale: Karitek Easy Load Roof rack

I purchased a used Karitek Easy Load Roof rack a while ago to fit on my T5 van. I also purchased some brand new Karitek rails to fit the T5.
    Time has passed and I still haven't fitted either rails nor the Karitek Roof rack.
    The T5 is going to my cousin so its time to part with the roofrack either with or without the unfitted T5 rails.

The roofrack is 1600mm wide and comes with a J cradle and eyelets for securing canoes and kayaks.

The roofrack is in good used condition and the rails are still in their Karitek wrapper.

Its all located in Wokingham near Reading Jct 10 M4 if you'd like to inspect before parting with cash.

The list prices from Karitek are as follows: Roofrack 511, J cradle 95, T5 roofrails 110.

I'm looking for 350 for the roofrack or 400 for the roofrack and rails. Cash on collection.

PM or email me if you're interested.

I'll have the roof rack if its still available, I'm thinking it can fit to normal cross bars too?

Cheers, Ian

Kari-tek's website lists a version of the rack for roofrails and another version for crossbars & I don't know if my roofrail version can be adapted to fit crossbars.

OK thanks will check with them, its for a VW caddy maxi which already has factory fitted roof rails so could be OK

no reply form Kari-tek as yet, are the fixings for the roof rails fixed or can they be adjusted to fit?

Cheers

has the kari tek sold?

if you still have these I will buy them

Quote Originally Posted by mcguinnessi View Post
    if you still have these I will buy them
    Thanks to mcguinnessi for a very pleasant transaction - the rack has been sold.