Thread: Clipper Sea-1 - solo canoe

Default Clipper Sea-1 - solo canoe

For Sale: Clipper Sea-1 an ideal wilderness sea-touring canoe/kayak hybrid. I've imported this boat directly from the factory of Clipper in Canada. When I participated the Yukon River Quest, it was the only boat I could rent in the Yukon to do this race in a solo canoe. That's the reason why I bought this boat so I could train a whole year here in Belgium. Now I paddle more C2, so that's the reason why I sell this canoe. For more specifications, see http://www.clippercanoes.com/sea-1/
    You can see me with the boat in action when I participated in the Great Glenn
    If you want see more pictures or information, please send me a PM.

The price would be handy
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Impressive paddling, sitting and switching that far, especially in Scottish March. I might be interested in this, but I suspect I won't have enough money. How much is it?

I ask 2900 euro for the boat included spray-skirt + Thule roof carrier (https://www.thule.com/nl-nl/be/sport...glide-_-896000)
    Because there are no Clipper dealers in Europe, me and a friend ordered 2 boats directly from the factory in Canada, so the good thing was, that we could divide the bill for transportation and import fees. We've paid each: 3874 euro. If I was alone to pay all the bills it was: 4798 euro for 1 boat!!!!!
    I have all the e-mails and papers of the canoe to show the details of the payment.
    Last edited by Francis; 18th-July-2017 at 12:25 AM.