Thread: Loch Lubnaig Stories / Information Wanted

1. Default Loch Lubnaig Stories / Information Wanted

I work for the Forestry Commission. I was contacted today by the editor of the Forest Life magazine - which is given away free at all the Forestry Commission visitor centres throughout the UK.

They want to write a canoeing article about Loch Lubnaig, with a photo and some information from some real paddlers. So if you want to share your experiences and photos - and get some national publicity let me know through the forum.

Out of interest Forestry Commission Scotland has just had an independent report produced on developing paddlesports in Scotland. Loch Lubnaig, Loch Voil and Loch Lomond are the three priority sites in my patch.

Cheers,
    Stuart

Journal Entries

I am sure you will all want to help Stuart out but if an incentive is needed he is the one who will be getting us access to the Loch Achray site where there will be a meet up so we want to stay on his good side

Also I spoke with Stuart about this and if you do not have a full articles worth of information it might be possible to have the article as being a selection of peoples views. i.e. 3 or 4 short articles from different people about their use of Loch Lubnaig or trips they have done on it.

Stuart, I am going to change the thread heading a bit as it is slightly misleading as it sounds as if you are looking for volunteers for a paddle not information about paddling the Loch.