Thread: Medway Trail Campsites

Default Medway Trail Campsites

Has anyone used the Marlin Canoe Club campsite recently? I'm planning a trip with the family during half term and am trying to book there.
    However, none of the contact forms on the website has elicited a response. Anyone with local knowledge got a info?

Thanks

I seem to have answered my own question. After ringing round various numbers, it turns out the club has unfortunately folded. I was given a mobile number of somebody still running the camping but that was a disconnected number.

Quote Originally Posted by Need to Go Paddling View Post
    I seem to have answered my own question. After ringing round various numbers, it turns out the club has unfortunately folded. I was given a mobile number of somebody still running the camping but that was a disconnected number.
    The campsite is still there as is the club Whitewater Action Medway who now run the site.

http://www.whitewateraction.co.uk/camping

It does sometimes take them a while to respond as it's reliant on club volunteers who do the bookings. If you have any trouble getting a response pm me your name, number and dates and I'll forward them on as I have some "alternative contact details/methods" for them and they are happy for me to pass details on in this way.

John

Thanks John

PM on the way.

James

Just camped here. Ideal location halfway along the Medway and right on the river. 2.50 pppn. Right across the road from a lovely pub (that does take out pizza). There's a fire pit and BBQ and I don't think I've been to a nicer campsite. Only downside is the toilets and water are 3 mins walk away but we thought it was great.