Thread: Man vs Wild goat

Default Man vs Wild goat

some canoeing and hunting on NZs West Coast with Josh James from Kings of the wild on Discovery channel.

Contains bow hunting and butchery.

That is some adventure.
    Dr. Joe
    Electric Hospital
    Coos Bay Or
    http://electrichospital.com

Marvellous! My jealousy knows no bounds. Amazing scenery, wild water, hunting, humour, and food as a product of the hunting. All on my favourite things list. I loved the magic oven that skinned and jointed the goat, wish I had one of those that could do the same to the rabbits I shoot. I was just a little disappointed, I was hoping to see goat stroganoff made on a camp fire. Sadly, here in UK with our history of archery in hunting and in war, bow hunting is banned. If you have any more similar adventures please post them, I need another fix.

Calefactio orbis? Culus meus!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rimfire View Post
    Marvellous! My jealousy knows no bounds. Amazing scenery, wild water, hunting, humour, and food as a product of the hunting. All on my favourite things list. I loved the magic oven that skinned and jointed the goat, wish I had one of those that could do the same to the rabbits I shoot. I was just a little disappointed, I was hoping to see goat stroganoff made on a camp fire. Sadly, here in UK with our history of archery in hunting and in war, bow hunting is banned. If you have any more similar adventures please post them, I need another fix.

Calefactio orbis? Culus meus!!
    Check out his YouTube channel, he has quite a few videos up. Josh James kiwi bushman.

http://thekiwibushman.co.nz/

https://www.youtube.com/user/joshjameskiwibushman

A magic oven that converts goat into lamb ... I want one
    DCUK
    Can't ytpe or roopf read

White water, no helmets, a bit of gunnel grabbing, a lot of bailing and finally goat for desert.

Love it

It would be awesome if you could do more bowhunting videos. To me there's more skill required--meaning you could give specific techniques on tracking and stalking and general awareness of surroundings--and you'd get more of a thrill out of the hunt.

Salt and pepper to taste and bang it in the oven! What could be simpler?