Thread: leather tankards !!!!

Default leather tankards !!!!

[IMG][/IMG]Hi, I know that these are not canoe related items but a lot of my bushcraft friends use them while sitting around the campfire, they can be personalized with names and simple designs, if anyone is interested please contact me via
    private message . Thanks for looking Bri ( Oh if anyone thinks these are inappropriate on this site please feel free to remove the post)[IMG][/IMG]

Pretty cool!
    Paddler,blogger,camper,pyromaniac: Blog: Wilderness is a State of Mind

Paddle Points - where to paddle

How cool would they look with a "Quentin" logo on them?
    Big Al.

Only when the last tree has died
    and the last river been poisoned
    and the last fish been caught
    will we realise we cannot eat money.
    ~Cree Indian Proverb

I should have put this on the original post - All the tankards are made from 4 mm veg-tan leather, hand sewn with Tiger thread, dipped in hot beeswax and the inner sealed with brewers pitch each tankard is water tested for 24 hrs ( for my own piece of mind) and should hold a full pint including the head ( I was told off by stout drinkers who where loosing their head !! ) they take three days to make but a lot of that is drying time, price will depend on how much embossing you require.
    Hope this helps Bri

Very nice looking........to give people an idea of price.........how much would the ones in the picture above cost?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by mayobren View Post
    Very nice looking........to give people an idea of price.........how much would the ones in the picture above cost?
    Tanks for asking Sir, I usually charge 40 plus p+p for a tankard similar to the ones above but that's not always the case, the
    Price would depend on what you want embossing on it, but as a guide a plain tankard would cost 30 plus p+p and an average embossed one 40 plus p+p the most I have ever charged
    was 55 and that was for a rather awkward coat of arms, but there are always exceptions - I was asked to do a group buy of 10 tankards for Northern Soul Bushcrafters with their logo
    and users names embossed on each one, I think I charged 26 each but that was over three years ago .

Many thanks Bri

FWIW -
    I've seen & handled these tankards. They are well made & "cool" looking. An Xmas present for the paddler who has everything? He does other leather made articles too.
    And no - I'm not on commission or hope to get anything for placing this entry

Hi are you still making the tankards