Thread: Outdoors Show

Default Outdoors Show

Hi everyone.
    Great forum you have going, I live in Manitoba, Canada (birth place of Bill Mason) and have a booth at the upcoming Outdoors Show in Birmingham UK. If anyone is attending the show and interested in paddling the Canadian wilderness please come by my booth C330. Great to see that open canoeing is so popular on the other side of the pond!

Journal Entries

Hi

I have moved this into the introductions section as it seemed more at home here.

Welcome to the site. You are coming a heck of a distance to attend the show. Are you planning on doing any paddling while you are over here?

Journal Entries

Hi Northern Soul,

I can't make the show, I have to mind the store whilst the owner gets the fun trip

But would you have some info Pamphlets etc that he could bring back for me?
    JD
    He knows not where he's going, For the ocean will decide, It's not the destination, It's the glory of the ride

Default brochures

I'd be happy to mail some over to you, what store are you at?
    Northern Soul Wilderness Adventures
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    www.northernsoul.ca

Journal Entries

Hi Northern Soul,

I work at a friends store, Mike The Bike, 53 Frances Street, Newtownards. N.Ireland BT22 2RP.

He does both cycles and canoes/kayaks.

But Don't worry about posting it I'll get him to pik it up when he's over.
    JD
    He knows not where he's going, For the ocean will decide, It's not the destination, It's the glory of the ride

Thanks so much! I'll have a package waiting for you
    Cheers Dave
    Northern Soul Wilderness Adventures
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    www.northernsoul.ca

Journal Entries

I'm leaving the address above in as it is a business address but just want to point out it is a bad idea to publish your home address on a public forum.

Journal Entries

Hi Magkelly,

Thanks for the above,

just to let you know I did consider using a PM to send the address, But it is a business address that I have the owner's permision to post.

nice to know your looking after us, thanks
    JD

Journal Entries

Default Thanks for the stuff

Hi Northern soul,

I got the trip info you sent over, looks very interesting, and at some point I will have to take a trip over,

But as you might have read else where on the site, I've just bought a sea boat, and am changing my open boat, so no money left for holidays, but after reading your info I want a lottery win and soon,

Thanks for the stickers and fire lighter, I'll put a sticker on my car as with most of us it spends a lot of time at put-ins or take outs, canoe shops and out-door type centres.

Thanks once again

JD
    JD