Thread: Advice, can anyone help please.

Default Advice, can anyone help please.

I have just tried to post twice to this part of the forum but my login has timed out each time. Can anyone suggetst what I am doing wrong please?

typing too slowly?

If this is a repeated problem then it pays to type the post into Notepad (other programs are available) then copy/paste into the box - that way if the sign-on times out you don't need to re-type the whole post.
    This post may vanish at any moment.

When you log in do you tick the "Remember me" box. I have a feeling it might have something to do with that. Make sure it is ticked.
    Big Al.

Only when the last tree has died
    and the last river been poisoned
    and the last fish been caught
    will we realise we cannot eat money.
    ~Cree Indian Proverb

Hi both, and thanks for both suggestions, I will have another go, ina minute when my typing finger has recovered,

Regards,

Alan

Thanks to Doug, the notepad idea works great, and also to Big Al, the original one, the Remember me seems to keep me logged in longer.

Regards,

Alan

The 'Remember Me" button does just exactly what it says it does! If you click it, then close down your browser without logging off, you're automatically logged on the next time you open Song of the Paddle.

Looking forward to your blog, DiamondAl... unless you're the Diamond that earns his crust at Sale Rugby Club!
    Juvanile delinkwit, vaguely faffing around with a pair of pliers. Du skal ikke tro at du er bedre end mig!