Thread: Secret Rivers

Default Secret Rivers

Hi all.
    Just found this on the Eastern Daily Press website and thought I`d post the heads-up on here so all those that may be interested, I`m sure that will be most of you

http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/Hidden/story.aspx?
    brand=EDPOnline&category=Hidden&tBrand=EDPOnline&t Category=Hidden&itemid=NOED26%20Aug%202006%2014%3A 42%3A28%3A287

Anyway, a full seven episode series navigating some of East Anglia`s waterways by Candian Canoe

Nige.

Default Oh Rats!

Sorry everyone, it appears that I may be living in a time warp!
    The date on the article is August 2006 so this has probably most likely already be shown!
    No excuses really, must make a note to read all the of the article in future!
    Sorry!

I`ll get mi coat!

Nige.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmacsoftee View Post
    Sorry everyone, it appears that I may be living in a time warp!
    The date on the article is August 2006 so this has probably most likely already be shown! Nige.
    The secret's safe with us!
    Keith

I was going to delete the post but I`ve decided to leave it just in case any of our East Anglian Sotp members know of any possible repeat showings!

You never know!

Nige

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmacsoftee View Post
    I was going to delete the post but I`ve decided to leave it just in case any of our East Anglian Sotp members know of any possible repeat showings!

You never know!

Nige
    Don't know when this will be repeated so I emailed Anglia TV but even their website; at least when I searched it, didn't return any results so it doesn't look hopeful. I did however manage to get a dvd copy of three episodes (Cam, Little Ouse and one other that I can't remember) but I'd love to see the other 4 so if anyone has a copy they'd be prepared to loan out let me know.
    Thanks,
    Pete.