Thread: For Sale: Barrel Organiser Buckets

Default For Sale: Barrel Organiser Buckets

Every trip we went on I seemed to spend half my time with my head stuck in the food barrel searching for the stuff sack with the lost tea bags. Somehow the bags seemed to work their way around. It didn't matter that it was the last one loaded that morning. You could guarantee that it would have wriggled its way beneath the other by the next time the lid was opened!

So I made some of these-

I have them in two sizes to fit either small (30 litre) or large (60 litre) barrels. The large is 20cm high and the small 15cm. They are designed to stack 3 to a barrel with room around the sides for flat items to be tucked in. I put our stove windshield and the firebox in alongside. They have a handle on the top to lift them from the barrel and a drawstring to to prevent the contents from spilling out when the barrel is laid down.

I have a couple of large made in green and a small in red ready to go and can make other in different colours if you would like a set.

Cost each including postage and Paypal mumbo-jumbo is 27 ($40) though I can work out a discount for multiples if you want to set yourself up.

Thanks for looking.

Chris
    "All right" said Eeyore "We're going. Only don't blame me"

www.canoepaddler.me.uk

Hi Chris,
    are you still making these?

regards, Ben.

Yup.

I have plenty of fabric, webbing and buckles left.

I have got into the habit of buying in bulk as it takes so long to get hold of decent DIY supplies up here in the prairies. I have to order it from the USA as there are very few places even in Toronto or Vancouver that retail outdoor fabrics and those that do charge an extortionate premium.

Chris
    "All right" said Eeyore "We're going. Only don't blame me"

www.canoepaddler.me.uk

Chris, hope all is well can I have two sets for a 60 ltr barrel please.

Alan l.