Thread: Kydex sheath system and free knife

Default Kydex sheath system and free knife

Some of you might remember i offered these a few years ago http://www.songofthepaddle.co.uk/for...and-free-knife Well i had to do a run of the sheaths recently for a customer and i managed to buy another 7 knives myself so i have 6 knives with sheath systems available, (7 sets in pic but im keeping one set myself ). Same price as 3 years ago, 40 each inc. UK delivery.

??? what are all the bits for?
    Hang onto your paddle. And if you hit any rocks, don't hit 'em with your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Puddlesurfer View Post
    ??? what are all the bits for?

Details and pics via the link to the other thread, it's a modular system that allows you to carry the sheath in various ways.

I'll take one. pm on way...
    JD
    He knows not where he's going, For the ocean will decide, It's not the destination, It's the glory of the ride

Yes please. PM inbound.

Instructor at Ember Survival

Actually cancel that, sorry for the trouble. Need to stop impulse buying things.

Instructor at Ember Survival

Sorry i was on my phone yesterday and posting a link was easier, 2 are sold so 4 left.

Quote Originally Posted by rapidboy View Post
    This is an idea i had originally worked up for another forum (BCUK).
    I wanted to create as versatile a sheath system as possible for the frosts range of knives.
    I do make these for other knives now, especially Fallkniven's but i think they really compliment the lightweight Mora's.

I start with the sheath body, riveted together so that it can be used on it's own as a pocket / pack sheath, on a cord as a neck sheath or attached to something with screws, (like a tackle box, seat in a canoe / boat etc. etc.).

There's a vertical carry belt loop that will accommodate up to a 40mm wide belt, a firesteel holder can be added if required

A strap loop that can be used to attach the sheath to a 25mm pack strap for vertical or inverted carry

This is a very discrete carry position, your arm covers the knife and it slides easily up the strap making it very safe to draw or sheath the knife

The 25mm strap loop will also accept a MALICE clip making the sheath compatible with MOLLE webbing (MALICE clip not included)

The sheath is also compatible with a small Tek Lok (Tek Lok not included)

A belt loop is included that offers the same horizontal carry as a Tek Lok and fits up to a 40mm wide belt

I normally sell the sheath systems on their own for 40 but im offering the sheath system AND a knife for 40 inc. UK Recorded Delivery.

I have 6 of these available.

Creswell, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Highly recommended, a quality piece of kit. Owner of one - no relation to maker. But get one it's very good!

Kit arrived today looks very good knife nice and secure in the sheath, thanks
    JD
    He knows not where he's going, For the ocean will decide, It's not the destination, It's the glory of the ride

PM sent re: Knife System..

Paypal sent, thanks, Andy

Knife System arrived this morning, what a great piece of kit it is too...Folks, these are such great quality, get one while you can, you won't be dissapointed. Thanks, Andy

Hello can somebody write me rapidboy email or other means how to contact him i am interested in kydex sheath and cant write pm because i am new in here and this forum is not letting me because i have to be more active or something. Thank you

I'm pretty sure he's not doing them any more.You will be able to reach him through British Blades,same user name.

Ok thank you. Maybe you know any other good kydex sheath makers? I found it very hard to find them on online. All i have found is in us or abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasilionis View Post
    Ok thank you. Maybe you know any other good kydex sheath makers? I found it very hard to find them on online. All i have found is in us or abroad.
    Drop 'chainsaw' of this parish a pm,he may be able to put you onto someone.I believe it's a fairly easy thing to do yourself though ?